PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Last one I promise...this is addicting

Last edited by Maverick77; 04-16-2009 at 01:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Just to clarify on the splash screens.

lets keep this as "stockish" as possible.

What i mean is, Microsoft does not call it windows mobile anymore.

It is now Windows Phone

The new splashscreen from microsoft is literally a white windows flag that says Windows
. Thats it.

Hope this helps!

Microsoft is just aweful with names.. The funny part is no matter how many times they change the name we still call it the same... PPC !! Pocket PC baby FTW !!!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Best one yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Last one I promise...this is addicting

Old 04-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike, are you planning on including the latest real 6.5 RC build that came out today?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

gtman2000 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to gtman2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman2000 View Post
Hello, please help, i hope this has not been answer already.

Here i go. I have several appointments per day on my calendar, but on the home screen it only show's one at a time. Is there a way to get it to show lets say 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 at the most. If you can please point me in the right direction it would really help. I have searched around and can't find the answer. Maybe my search skill's just suck but i have been looking for a hour now. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank You in advance for all you help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I usually just click on the calendar and have it setup to show "Day View" instead of the default "Agenda View". I know it's not as easy as just looking at the home screen, but works for me.
Yes that is how i am doing it now. I would like to lock my screen with all the appointments showing and then i would not have to unlock and go to the "Day View". Really it would just make my life easier. I have tried out JUICY 6 and that is where i saw that type of view. There must be a way to do it.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Juicy uses TF3D2 from the new touch pro 2. It has the ability to show more than one calendar event. Our normal touch flo can only show one. TF3D2 isn't very stable yet so Mike doesn't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman2000 View Post
Yes that is how i am doing it now. I would like to lock my screen with all the appointments showing and then i would not have to unlock and go to the "Day View". Really it would just make my life easier. I have tried out JUICY 6 and that is where i saw that type of view. There must be a way to do it.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TivoTyro is a n00b

With well over 7,400 posts and growing geometrically, does anyone know if it is possible to subscribe to an rss feed of just this one thread? And if so, what would the URL look like?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hmm, i like this one =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg welcomehead.192.jpg (60.3 KB, 146 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

Is anyone else seeing this issue. Every now and then, my menus disappear. The menus I'm talking are the the left and right soft key buttons. Say if I'm in email tab and i press menu, the "menu" text changes to "close" but the menu itself isn't visible. Its like the menu gets activated but is invisible or something. I have to soft reset to fix the issue everytime.

Any one else seeing this?
Old 04-16-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nice screen shot guys. its going to be hard to pick one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development