PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Yet one more...

Old 04-16-2009, 11:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Yet one more...

This in Orange'ish/Copper color = Win
Old 04-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

In Copper as requested...

Old 04-16-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

gtman2000 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to gtman2000
Question Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Hello, please help, i hope this has not been answer already.

Here i go. I have several appointments per day on my calendar, but on the home screen it only show's one at a time. Is there a way to get it to show lets say 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 at the most. If you can please point me in the right direction it would really help. I have searched around and can't find the answer. Maybe my search skill's just suck but i have been looking for a hour now. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank You in advance for all you help.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman2000 View Post
Hello, please help, i hope this has not been answer already.

Here i go. I have several appointments per day on my calendar, but on the home screen it only show's one at a time. Is there a way to get it to show lets say 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 at the most. If you can please point me in the right direction it would really help. I have searched around and can't find the answer. Maybe my search skill's just suck but i have been looking for a hour now. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank You in advance for all you help.
I usually just click on the calendar and have it setup to show "Day View" instead of the default "Agenda View". I know it's not as easy as just looking at the home screen, but works for me.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

When you going to drop Magnum on us MM!? LOL
Old 04-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
In Copper as requested...
Ohhhh yes me likey.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey mike, i need some help man.

ive been having some serious problems with battery life and copper, and have done everything in my right mind to isolate it and see if it can be solved, but nothing.

i need a stable rom while im back in toronto, with a good battery life so im planning on flashing back to ur 4.16, but before i do, i just want to make sure than mightyrom 5 aint comin out tonight, cuz the jump twice and customizing everything is gonna b a BIATCH since i have to restore about 6700 emails that i need to go back to and reply to...

plz and thanks...maybe even a pm?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
hey mike, i need some help man.

ive been having some serious problems with battery life and copper, and have done everything in my right mind to isolate it and see if it can be solved, but nothing.

i need a stable rom while im back in toronto, with a good battery life so im planning on flashing back to ur 4.16, but before i do, i just want to make sure than mightyrom 5 aint comin out tonight, cuz the jump twice and customizing everything is gonna b a BIATCH since i have to restore about 6700 emails that i need to go back to and reply to...

plz and thanks...maybe even a pm?
i think copper is 90-95% steady! but if your having problems, try waiting for mighty 5! also, if you cant wait, try using sashimi, that helps you install all of you cabs at once! even the ones that you are installing in your sd card! if you have mortscript or sdconfig.txt files, those work too! i was in the same boat you were one but once you get your seetings in sahimi the first time, there isnt going back to doing everything all over again!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

idaman is keeping up the good workidaman is keeping up the good work

hey, mightyrom has been workin really well for me, except now i cant play youtube videos online, only through the youtube app, and the rom freezes for 3 seconds every once and awhile... any ideas? also does anyone have a copy of the windows live program that came stock on the touchpro not the one cooked in here?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development