PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

It wouldint do it on the sd card but its doing it now from the computer!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

so this aint a mighty rom question but then again kinda... im running mighty rom 4.16 and am loving it..... ive only flashed about 2 times... right after unlocking every now and then i get only the backlight when i turn the phone on from sleep mode... so the problem was after unlocking and before the rom... sooo, i did some research and came to the conclusion that maybe i flashed a corrupt Spl, i do remember while unlocking during the ruu it errored and i had to run the spl again but it unlocked fine the second time....
so i got a replacement on the way and am now sceptical on flashing my rom (as my phone didnt do this untill unlocked) but dont know if i can stand the stock rom compaired to this beauty mighty rom 4.16 (awesome rom)... so, unless i find out exactly what happened i will be sporting the slow stock rom
is there a way to fix my problem? is this normal for a bad spl? is there a good link for a proper spl? and what could have caused the spl to error like that, i read the instruction thouroughly and didnt do anything outta step....?????
Old 04-04-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

First things first, you're a genius MightyMike. I thought the touch pro was a great phone until i flashed 4.16. Now for the original reason for this post. After flashing the rom, my power button no longer works to turn the screen on or off. I have to slide it open or pull the stylus to turn it on, and wait for the time out to turn it off. All it does is turn the phone completely. I assume its a hardware problem because those geniuses over at the sprint store already tried to fix something. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem, or if it could be a rom/hardware conflict.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

fabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
WE NEED A MEAL MIGHTY MIKE IT IS TIME TO COOK SOMETHING SPECIAL
Love it!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lol I'm still on 4.15 and it's still running stable for me...no problems so far and too lazy to update to 4.16...can't wait for the next big release from mighty though....it will probably be something big and grand!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

Anyone else having troubles with aebuttonplus? I've tried reassigning the volume control buttons to up/down arrows, but the volume box continues to appear. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeklo062704 View Post
First things first, you're a genius MightyMike. I thought the touch pro was a great phone until i flashed 4.16. Now for the original reason for this post. After flashing the rom, my power button no longer works to turn the screen on or off. I have to slide it open or pull the stylus to turn it on, and wait for the time out to turn it off. All it does is turn the phone completely. I assume its a hardware problem because those geniuses over at the sprint store already tried to fix something. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem, or if it could be a rom/hardware conflict.
When you flashed, did you immediately hard reset? Sometimes hard resetting after a flash can cure certain inexplicable problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Lurker

xtwister161 is a n00b
Release Date

Along with the version number, can you also please put (or at least start putting) the release date of each version.
Thank you
Old 04-04-2009, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

can i run the hard spl again and flash the rom again? i know i can reflash the rom again, but is it advisable to do the spl again or not?
Old 04-04-2009, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
can i run the hard spl again and flash the rom again? i know i can reflash the rom again, but is it advisable to do the spl again or not?

No need to do SPL again... Just flash your ROM when needed
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development