PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Mike-
Enjoy the vacation, you definitely deserve it!! (I think my phone needs a break too!) I have a feeling it won't be much of a vacation, just lot of tweaking and tuning with Rhodium Manilla and possibly a 21000+ sys. I just know that the next ROM you put out is going to be wicked!

Edit: I am also having a very tough time deciding whether I want to give up the beta for 4.16, that beta is running phenomenally well for me!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Last edited by parkjam; 03-25-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
It's not happening guys... Sorry, please stop posting about that.
sorry man..i only posted once. nice look but gets very buggy without a frequent soft reset.

again no problem. thanks again for what u do.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-25-2009, 07:40 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
hey Lil Rico,

Love your work. Question if i want to use the vista start logo as my background how come with scheme, the background is only seen when i hit start? i was able to do this on stock rom's no problems.

THanks,
Sid
You're talking about the start menu? Or the wallpaper on TF3D on all the tabs?
Quote:
I am officially on cooking vacation

I'm taking a well deserved rest.
+1
Lets go to Cedar Point
Old 03-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

Loving MightyROM(: just flashed to 4.16 right when I got out of work haha, with all this flashing I really need to look into UC :P but keep up the great work Mike looking forward to an official TF3D2 ROM of yours!!(:
Old 03-25-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

Lil Rico,

All wallpapers was what i was referring to. Back on stock rom i would tell it to use the vista logo in the Today Menu screen and it would work as both the start menu and tf3d wallpaper. Now it only works as the start menu.

Thanks,
Sid
Old 03-25-2009, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can anyone PM me with the TF3D2 beta i lost it
Old 03-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
You're talking about the start menu? Or the wallpaper on TF3D on all the tabs?

+1
Lets go to Cedar Point
Cedar Point is only an hour from my place if you guys need a place to crash!. Unfortunately, they ain't open for the summer yet
Old 03-25-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

dead.bolt is keeping up the good workdead.bolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
sorry man..i only posted once. nice look but gets very buggy without a frequent soft reset.

again no problem. thanks again for what u do.
i personally think the new menus are great. however in landscape mode 4.15 and beta when they pop up they don't seem to render as smoothly as when in portrait mode... no biggie just thought i'd point it out.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jerrygon is keeping up the good workjerrygon is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know which reg editor does mighty use with his roms? I am trying to use that same one on my own.

Thanks
Old 03-25-2009, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It's not happening guys... Sorry, please stop posting about that.
I'm sure it bugs you when people beg for something to be taken from your ROM cuz it sure bugs me. Its your ROM, make it like you want it. Personally I love it. I had no problems with 4.15 but I just can't resist the new flash lol. So far no problem with 4.16 at all, tho I haven't really broken it in yet. Take your break, ignore the whiners and beggars and make your ROM yours!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development