PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxlakerfan View Post
please dont flame me, but during the hard reset i had an image of might mouse, does that mean it worked?.....i'm new to this type thing....holla
ROFL ROFL ROFL !!!

YES... Your using Mighty Rom !!! Mighty Mouse/Mighty Rom !!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

WOW!!!! What did u do to this ROM(4.12) that now my battery life has gotten way better. I've been on it since seven this morning and made a few calls...pretty long calls you know the mom gettin mad at me for stayin up late on my computer...Im pretty amazed and now Im a die hard supporter. Thanks!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

boricuazo is just getting started

Quote:
please dont flame me, but during the hard reset i had an image of might mouse, does that mean it worked?.....i'm new to this type thing....holla
If it looks like he was flying yes

If not no

Welcome to Mighty Mouse World
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Lurker

laxlakerfan is a n00b

thanks, you guys have jokes but its all good and a lot simplier than i thought it was....now let me dig in and see what all i have....holla
Old 02-25-2009, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

cerchiarax is keeping up the good workcerchiarax is keeping up the good work

Anyone else have security lock enabled on their phone. Mine turns on every 5 minutes because of our company security policy. The reason I bring this is up is that it seems in all the roms Ive used thus far from mighty even the latest one that the phone will freeze and I am unable to enter the key to get into my phone. And I find I'll have to soft reset my phone. And even sometimes when I restart it the security lock comes up freezes again and ill have to soft reset once more.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerchiarax View Post
Anyone else have security lock enabled on their phone. Mine turns on every 5 minutes because of our company security policy. The reason I bring this is up is that it seems in all the roms Ive used thus far from mighty even the latest one that the phone will freeze and I am unable to enter the key to get into my phone. And I find I'll have to soft reset my phone. And even sometimes when I restart it the security lock comes up freezes again and ill have to soft reset once more.
I Use S2U2 1.50 with Device Lock And I add it to the start up folder in windows so every time my phone goes on idle and restarts i have to enter a password

Way Better then WM Version
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerchiarax View Post
I use this Zenyee stay unlock. It works great. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=279073

There is a newer version with some more features that i have not tried yet.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Lurker

laxlakerfan is a n00b

say guys, the gps location program won't work and i can't get on the internet, it displays "unable to connect". i was able to do both before the might rom? like i said i'm new to this and might be missing a simple step....thanks

Last edited by laxlakerfan; 02-25-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
say guys, the gps location program won't work and i can't get on the internet, it displays "unable to connect". i was able to do both before the might rom? like i said i'm new to this and might be missing a simple step....thanks

Have you tried turning Location Setting to on?
Old 02-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Did anyony try new 15954 opera yet ??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development