PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Poor verizon users... Such gimped phones!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
...All the tf3d customizations work great. I'd say this is it for 4. I don't see what you could make better. Time to get to work on 5.
Did I hear 5????

OK, I'm not leaving this site this time, I'm staying right here...I left not more than 24 hours ago, when I came back, there was a new rom! And by the way, I wasn't notified...Hmmmmmm.
So, I download the newer Rom, it was late (or early in the morning for me) so I go to bed thinking I'd install it when I get up.
So I wake up this morning, didn't even install it yet and when I return, somebody stole all the messages!!!

I'M NOT LEAVING...LOL
BTW Mike, you think 5 will be out by today? Or am I pushing it....I just wanna know, I missed all the anticipation last night...it's just not the same coming here and having missed the introduction of a new rom.

Mike, again A Good job...Great Rom what can I say!!! Sometimes I think saying thank you is just not enough. BUT...THANK YOU and thank you even more for sharing!!! After all, you could have kept this all to yourself. So again, THANK YOU!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Poor verizon users... Such gimped phones!

You aint kidding. Out of the box in all honesty I don't see how anyone, especially a business user, could use the phone. The stock ROM is so bad and slow and thats with nothing loaded at all. Verizon locked down everything and I mean everything. I couldnt even access my MSN e-mail unless I used a special app that was created by Verizon to work on the Touch Pro.. It's all a bunch of crap.

I was worried originally when I downloaded your ROM that I was going to run into problems but actually its really good. I get over 30 megs of free ram when I soft reset. Actually about 35 megs. I still can't believe the speed of your Rom, especially with all the features. And everything just "works". I just wish I could get the Opera to work with Flash then I honestly couldn't think of anything else I could possibly want or need more. My E-mail works nicely, Games play really nice, I love Touch Flo 3D now, it runs so smooth. I cannot say thank you enough times..

I'm going to make a nice write up later on howardforums.com pointing Verizon TP owners to this thread. A lot of Verizon users are on that site and would really benefit from this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Is smartphone tracker supposed to pop up when you send a message to the phone? It did for me and I decided it wasn't worth it and went back to sprite terminator. Wish it was free so you could cook that into a rom...
Old 02-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
Did I hear 5????

OK, I'm not leaving this site this time, I'm staying right here...I left not more than 24 hours ago, when I came back, there was a new rom! And by the way, I wasn't notified...Hmmmmmm.
So, I download the newer Rom, it was late (or early in the morning for me) so I go to bed thinking I'd install it when I get up.
So I wake up this morning, didn't even install it yet and when I return, somebody stole all the messages!!!

I'M NOT LEAVING...LOL
BTW Mike, you think 5 will be out by today? Or am I pushing it....I just wanna know, I missed all the anticipation last night...it's just not the same coming here and having missed the introduction of a new rom.

Mike, again A Good job...Great Rom what can I say!!! Sometimes I think saying thank you is just not enough. BUT...THANK YOU and thank you even more for sharing!!! After all, you could have kept this all to yourself. So again, THANK YOU!!!
Dude my last post this morning was #1299!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Is smartphone tracker supposed to pop up when you send a message to the phone? It did for me and I decided it wasn't worth it and went back to sprite terminator. Wish it was free so you could cook that into a rom...

The program yes it does pop-up once you send the text. Though you can put it to run in background mode I believe? There is the option so I don't know. I haven't tried it yet. Other than that it works fine

Last edited by Cochoz; 02-25-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
There's an option to make it run in the background
Old 02-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Go to setting and change it there to run in background
Old 02-25-2009, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond pro
Carrier: bell

OldQuser is just getting started

let me start by saying thank you and thank you your work is awsome and i hope to love every minute off it but I do have serious problem please help, when I use the keyboard word completion will not stop, I have checked settings in Input>Word Completion and everything is checked off, I have soft reset and still word completion is on help...very frustrating.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Gaigebacca is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I had this issue happen to me when my card went bad. Try this. Load it into your card reader. Copy all the data over to your computer. Then format the card with Fat32. Stick it in your phone and see if it can see it. If it can't its gotta be the card.

Either way you will have your data backed up and can load it right back on. If it was a issue with the Rom I would think more people, including myself, would be having issues.

Report back when you try out what I said.. Goodluck buddy.
Thank you, that did the trick, appreciate the help, and I "thanked" you as well
Old 02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
N00b

1sickgsx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldQuser View Post
let me start by saying thank you and thank you your work is awsome and i hope to love every minute off it but I do have serious problem please help, when I use the keyboard word completion will not stop, I have checked settings in Input>Word Completion and everything is checked off, I have soft reset and still word completion is on help...very frustrating.
go into a message like you were going to reply to it. Hit the function key (the Green FN) and then hit spacebar. Then select ABC. No more annoying word completion.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development