PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Hey can someone up the default start icon!!
The best I can come up with is the default HTC icon. Just remove the .zip extension and place in the windows dir...
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.0409.mui.zip (866.2 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Gaigebacca is just getting started
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Any one have a link for the 4.11 version?
Old 02-25-2009, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Ok so i installed the prl and pro updater, im running mightyrom 4.12 for sprint TP and i still cant log into the internet. Its telling me could not locate remote server, this is very sad as i dont want to go back to stock rom. please help.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Good job on this one Mike, it's super fast. No stability issues yet, but I doubt there will be any. Battery life is fantastic, even with push enabled, I'm still at 75% after almost 8 hours.

All the tf3d customizations work great. I'd say this is it for 4. I don't see what you could make better. Time to get to work on 5.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Good job on this one Mike, it's super fast. No stability issues yet, but I doubt there will be any. Battery life is fantastic, even with push enabled, I'm still at 75% after almost 8 hours.

All the tf3d customizations work great. I'd say this is it for 4. I don't see what you could make better. Time to get to work on 5.

Couldn't agree more.

It has been more than 12 hours and no real bug reports. That's gotta be a good sign.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Ok so i installed the prl and pro updater, im running mightyrom 4.12 for sprint TP and i still cant log into the internet. Its telling me could not locate remote server, this is very sad as i dont want to go back to stock rom. please help.
Silly question but, have you gone into Settings|Connections|Connections|Advanced|Select Networks and checked to make sure the top one is set to "NETWORK"? Also if you press "EDIT" there it should show DATA under Name and #777 under Number.

Also make sure Data Connection is actually turned ON. I've had a couple instances where it mysteriously gets turned off on me(I think one of my installed programs does it).

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-25-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Beautiful guys, i finally got it to work, yea i did that before i even read ur post but i did it before and it still wouldnt work on me. They were trying to replace my phone (sprint) i was like hell no i just got a replacement. NOW another issue which i always had with the previous TP stock rom and this rom still is the adobe flash player in the internet. Its always telling me to update to the latest 1, for example i go to NBA.COM and some other sites and it tells me to update flash player, when i try to update thru the internet it wont do it...
Old 02-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Ok, try this:
Install the cab below, and run it. It will give you your MSL.
Then go to the phone pad and enter ##778#
select edit
enter your MSL
on the menu (bottom right soft key) select restore
follow the prompts and soft reset.

EDIT: Nevermind then
Attached Files
File Type: cab BAFMSL.cab (90.1 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

After you installed the profile updater... Did you go to settings and executed the profile updater?
Old 02-25-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yea nim i did all that, i got it to work so no worries i wont give my phone back lol. I do admit im a total noob though and i just read so much stuff between xda and here that i just get so confused with things. I have no idea wut push is or wut it does, i have no idea wut beam is. I have to get microsoft word back cause i take notes in class with it . And i got finalburnalpha with a couple of games BUT i cant play them cause the keys is terrible. YES i did download K for raphael but i have no idea how to use it.. lol overwhelming, i feel like im flooding this topic forum but i have no choice. ALL in ALL mike you did a fantastic job with this rom, the phone is QUICK!. I did find a flaw last night when i was adding some of my contacts, while adding the contact i forgot to put the name so it changed the name to unknown or something anyway i go to edit and i highlighted and it starts calling it by mistake. I try to end it to no avail, it happaned twice which i could not end the call no matter wut i do until i soft reset. And i called my friends sister at 4:20 am at night lmao.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development