PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Mogulroonie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
For users having trouble with the custom taskbar.

Please try installing THIS CAB FIRST, restart

Then Install the custom Icon Bar!!!!

File is attached:
Hot damn Mighty! I thought you were going to leave me high and dry on this, I thought I was going crazy for a sec, no matter what I tried, custom taskbar wouldn't work!

Thanks!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Mike (or all)
If you install the 1% battery display, won't that overwrite the FastCharge battery stuff?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I agree. This archiving method is ridiculous. One thing is to archive things that are weeks old and that are not helping at the moment. But to archive things that are just a few days old and that remove important information pertaining to the current discussion is not very nice.

For whoever wants the white battery meter. Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Nim White Battery.cab (1.19 MB, 72 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Nimdock; 02-25-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
He meant he will update his statistics.

The rom isn't due for an update.

4.12 Is what's the latest and it will be for a while.
Oh got it
Old 02-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
I agree. This archiving method is ridiculous. One thing is to archive things that are weeks old and that are not helping at the moment. But to archive things that are just a few days old and that removes important information pertaining to the current discussion is not very nice.

For whoever wants the white battery meter. Here it is.

Not just few days old... something from a few minutes ago got cleaned up too...

booooo
Old 02-25-2009, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

therookielot is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to therookielot Send a message via Skype™ to therookielot

I've never upgraded before. I don't even know what a ROM is lol. If I download this, will it delete everything off of my device? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know a lot about phones.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
I've never upgraded before. I don't even know what a ROM is lol. If I download this, will it delete everything off of my device? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know a lot about phones.
Yes, including software you may have installed. Contacts, Emails, SMSs, etc.

Whatever you have in your SD card won't be touched.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

please read this thread before upgrading.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Well a ROM in this case is more like a custom build OS for the phone. Of course to flash that it will erase everything off your phone for good. But there are backup software you can use.

As for flashing it, you need to unlock your phone use HardSPL before you can flash.

For How-To, refer to the sticky posts on top of the Upgrade section.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:

Oh Guys look we got a Rom virgin !!!!!! When someone new comes here it reminds me of my first time.. Now do we set him straight or mess with him...

LOL

Sorry couldn't help myself.. First of all you need to unlock your device. Go to the following URL to learn how to do that. Make sure you follow the directions carefully and select the correct files you need.. Check and recheck to make sure ok ? Also real quick if you find when using the unlocker that your getting a Connection error, reboot your PC and try again. I kept getting connection errors and after I rebooted the PC it worked right away.

For CDMA (Verizon/sprint etc) Touch Pro's go here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Once you've followed the directions and unlocked your Touch pro you can then download Mighty Rom 4.12 and go to town. Its a very easy and painless set up.

And when you install a new rom, it is like reinstalling a brand new OS on your desktop or laptop computer.. Everything is completely wiped. Like when you erase a hard drive. So expect to reset up your device after installing the new rom anmd reinstalling all your applications.

Let us know how you make out and if you need anymore help just let us know. You will NOT be disappointed with Mighty Rom. Are you using Verizon or Sprint ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development