View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:55 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
I've never upgraded before. I don't even know what a ROM is lol. If I download this, will it delete everything off of my device? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know a lot about phones.

Oh Guys look we got a Rom virgin !!!!!! When someone new comes here it reminds me of my first time.. Now do we set him straight or mess with him...

LOL

Sorry couldn't help myself.. First of all you need to unlock your device. Go to the following URL to learn how to do that. Make sure you follow the directions carefully and select the correct files you need.. Check and recheck to make sure ok ? Also real quick if you find when using the unlocker that your getting a Connection error, reboot your PC and try again. I kept getting connection errors and after I rebooted the PC it worked right away.

For CDMA (Verizon/sprint etc) Touch Pro's go here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Once you've followed the directions and unlocked your Touch pro you can then download Mighty Rom 4.12 and go to town. Its a very easy and painless set up.

And when you install a new rom, it is like reinstalling a brand new OS on your desktop or laptop computer.. Everything is completely wiped. Like when you erase a hard drive. So expect to reset up your device after installing the new rom anmd reinstalling all your applications.

Let us know how you make out and if you need anymore help just let us know. You will NOT be disappointed with Mighty Rom. Are you using Verizon or Sprint ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.