View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
I've never upgraded before. I don't even know what a ROM is lol. If I download this, will it delete everything off of my device? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know a lot about phones.
Well a ROM in this case is more like a custom build OS for the phone. Of course to flash that it will erase everything off your phone for good. But there are backup software you can use.

As for flashing it, you need to unlock your phone use HardSPL before you can flash.

For How-To, refer to the sticky posts on top of the Upgrade section.
This post has been thanked 2 times.