PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Also having an issue when I try to hard reset by pressing power + vol down + reset, it just goes into the tri colored screen instead of prompting me to reset.
Thats the bootloader screen your requesting. Hard reset is, Volumn down and Enter button,then Power on button until you see the white screen with the resetting warning,let go of all of them and then volumn up to reset when it tells you to.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started

Not sure if this is a known issue, I searched the thread for 'keypad' and didn't see it, but when I'm in a call and hit keypad, it comes up blank, found this out when I was unable to hit 1 to pickup a call from google voice
Old 04-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Lurker

darkresiak is a n00b

Okay, so this thread is growing like mad, and I am unsure what has been addressed, and what hasn't...so pardon any ignorance I may have

1) I would like a weather tab on titanium, and I found this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
People have also said that after installing the weather .cab located there, to just install the AT Contacts again, because it supposedly gets rid of the favorites tab. Where is the cab to reinstall AT Contacts?

2) Also on that site, their start menu had 4 rows, rather than the three in M5, so I'm wondering if there was a way to incorporate that into M5, and if so, how?

Thanks!

(If its too dumb, just PM me :P)
Old 04-22-2009, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i know this as been asked but has anyone got the Voice command to work and if you could post a cab for it????
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
VIP Member

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkresiak View Post
Okay, so this thread is growing like mad, and I am unsure what has been addressed, and what hasn't...so pardon any ignorance I may have

1) I would like a weather tab on titanium, and I found this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
People have also said that after installing the weather .cab located there, to just install the AT Contacts again, because it supposedly gets rid of the favorites tab. Where is the cab to reinstall AT Contacts?

(If its too dumb, just PM me :P)
i have all of that working. all i did was install the cab. mike put the cab in this thread. ill try to find the post number
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I dont know if this has been mentioned already or not. I've been following this thread pretty religiously. I love MR5 so far but I have 3 problems.

1) When I have a missed call and I click the phone tab in titanium, instead of showing me the missed call it automatically calls the person. Is there a way to have it bring up call history?

2) When I get a new text, I click on the text tab in titanium and it brings up the threaded conversation. I reply to a message, then hit ok in the corner to close it. When I do that, the phone pretty much freezes up on the screen with all my different threaded conversations. Flipping it open to landscape or hitting the home key sometimes will jar it back into existence to where I can hit the task manager and close messaging that way. Any idea what is causing this?

3) When I have a new text, the led light flashes. It flashes and flashes regardless of whether or not I have deactivated the light under sounds and notifications. Has anyone successfully disabled the flashing scroll wheel light? In 6.1 roms, I could open the threaded conversation and then all messages would be automatically read and the light would shut off. Now I have to tap on the last message in the conversation in order for it to shut off. Any workaround?

Thanks for any help. Mightymike, keep up the good work!
1) This only occurs if you have only one missed call. Multiple missed calls(even if from the same number) brings up call history. Also if you only have one call and are on that panel the right softkey says 'View' which takes you to call history.

2) I do not get this problem at all. I have tried many settings and various things to get it to do this and cannot duplicate the issue. Maybe something you are installing or you need a hard reset.

3) Do not have this issue either. Dunno what to say.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

it was post #9235
Old 04-22-2009, 06:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

calh22a is a n00b

Sorry to ask again, but my question got buried. When you click on the taskbar, what options do you guys have? I only have the option to click on the battery and 3g icon and theres also a big notifications area on the bottom. I remember in the older MR4.16, when you click on the taskbar you could also access the volume control. It's not a huge deal because I can access volume control with the volume buttons, but was just wondering if this is a feature that was removed from WM6.5
Old 04-22-2009, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by toology View Post
Not sure if this is a known issue, I searched the thread for 'keypad' and didn't see it, but when I'm in a call and hit keypad, it comes up blank, found this out when I was unable to hit 1 to pickup a call from google voice
Dont know about it being a known issue but mine comes up fine. Maybe the keypad is just minimized. When you hit Keypad and it comes up blank what happens if you hit the little cell phone icon in the bottom center of the screen?
Old 04-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

Thread cleanup anyone?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development