PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 05:59 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 22nd, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.11 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
Hey Mike is there anyways you can release a cab for us 4.10 folk who just want the wm 6.5 start icon?

thanks

I want the opposite. I like the new build but the old Icon. Cab me up if you have time.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

BTW Lil Rico,
I like the newer 'burnt orange' colors...really nice!

I had a gold color before, I think I'm going to change to that orange
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LMAO! I hear you bro... I've just been busy, you known, I gotta pay the bills

But yeah, I'm going to be releasing the updates to the themes by the end of the week, I hope, and yes, the TG LEE - white as well as Everlasting Cactus Green will also be released. I haven't forgotten about any of you, just been tied up with a ton of things
Ya, I suppose you spent more time that you needed to last week with the themes so stuff piled up for ya. No biggie you just need to make sure you report every day <3
Old 02-25-2009, 06:27 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
BTW Lil Rico,
I like the newer 'burnt orange' colors...really nice!

I had a gold color before, I think I'm going to change to that orange
Awe man... I made Orange a lot brighter now Well... I'll let you guys look at it and then you all can decide!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Ya, I suppose you spent more time that you needed to last week with the themes so stuff piled up for ya. No biggie you just need to make sure you report every day <3
LOL... I will try my best!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:29 AM
N00b

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor

uh oh......LOL

Well, the good thing is...we get to choose, so if that's not the right one, there are others!!! And then there's the original...it's all OK...
Old 02-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Can someone let Mike know of testing the TP2 Landscape view.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...144#post689144

I don't see any bugs or glitches on it, works perfectly fine with my TP

Attached Files
File Type: cab Landscape_beta_11.cab (2.93 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:

Is this screwing up the use of the backgrounds on all pages? I've seen conflicting reports of it doing so.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:

I can confirm this is working beautifully on my Verizon Touch Pro and Mighty Rom 4.11 I havent updated to 4.12 yet. Im holding out for the better opera with flash support since everything else works perfectly for me on 4.11

I really like this landscape mode. As to it messing up using background on all screens it doesn't seem to be doing that to me. Really nicely ported. Thank you very much for posting this Cochoz !!!

Last edited by lordshadowz; 02-25-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Agreed. Just tried it and it does NOT screw up the background on all pages.

FYI, if you goto that XDA thread, they have updated to the FINAL version. That's the one I am using and it is working great.

**EDIT**
Actually it's not perfect. For some reason, the clock in the upper left doesn't match to the white background correctly. The text is shifted too far to the left because it is missing the leading 0 (it's 7:45 am here).

**EDIT2**

Nevermind gotta change the time display in regional setting to add the leading 0 Everything is good.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-25-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Agreed. Just tried it and it does NOT screw up the background on all pages.

FYI, if you goto that XDA thread, they have updated to the FINAL version. That's the one I am using and it is working great.

**EDIT**
Actually it's not perfect. For some reason, the clock in the upper left doesn't match to the white background correctly. The text is shifted too far to the left because it is missing the leading 0 (it's 7:45 am here).

Try The version Cochoz posted. It is perfect on mine. The leading 0 is there. It says 07:46

I use military time due to where I work. We have to use military time.

NMot sure why your 0 is not there.. Its definitely here on mine.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development