PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
Anyone having an issues with txt message limit? I used to get 160 as a character limit now I only get 130?
http://www.cedonulli.org/msr/essentials/sms160.zip

Search next time, always read the first 10 posts of a thread at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
what is the best Radio to use for this Rom I am with Sprint???
It all depends on your location, it has nothing to do with the ROM.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Mike I was just wondering... I got both your Calender+Call His+Comm Manager TF3D tab cab AND your Sprint Theme Cab with Calender + Call History.

Thing is, I'm trying to get Sprint theme working with the Calender, Call His. & Comm Manager cab, but I can only have one of them, not both.

Think you can combine them together?

Oh yeah the Sprint theme file I got from XDA for TF3D Config doesn't work anymore lol.
If you install one over the other one it will over-ride it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickgies View Post
Maverick....Thanks very much

how do i uninstall something that was installed with the rom???
Find the cab, google it. Install then un-install.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

I just installed 4.12 and am noticing a massive slow down of the phone when using the hardware keyboard. Letters will take seconds to pop up. Once I close the keyboard, the slowdown continues for 2-3 minutes, then it goes away.

Same thing happened in 4.10, and I stopped using it for just that reason. Does anyone know what causes it on this rom, but none other?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any way to bump picture mail upload speed ? been working on sending a pic for the past hour still not sent
Old 02-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have to admit, I'm stumped. I have only the 6 options I listed in the previous post. I do know what you are talking about, but I don't see it in mine. Since I never used it, I'm not sure if I used to have it. Can anyone else chime in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Yes, I do but its actually called flight mode.

Last edited by arelas; 02-26-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
any way to bump picture mail upload speed ? been working on sending a pic for the past hour still not sent
Use arcsoft. Sprint MMS is teh gayzors.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

arelas, thanks for you help. I found a way to change how often it looks for wifi from default of 20 sec to whatever amount of seconds you like. So, I guess that's a temporary fix, but still searching for additional info. Appreciate the input.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Glad you got something going. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
arelas, thanks for you help. I found a way to change how often it looks for wifi from default of 20 sec to whatever amount of seconds you like. So, I guess that's a temporary fix, but still searching for additional info. Appreciate the input.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

After racking my brain for a bit, I'm starting to think that oz instant messenger is causing this and the reason I say that is because when I look in task manager im keeps showing up even though I don't have it set to automatically log me in in community settings for it. I was to just say that in no way am I blaming this rom because I've installed 3 of them and haven't had none of the issues everyone else is having so its been working great for me and I thank Mike and Lilrico for there great work. I'll still search for why its coming on automatically in another thread...
Old 02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm stummped too. On my stock 4.12 load I don't have an Airplane Mode option under the Comm Manager.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostrambler View Post
I just installed 4.12 and am noticing a massive slow down of the phone when using the hardware keyboard. Letters will take seconds to pop up. Once I close the keyboard, the slowdown continues for 2-3 minutes, then it goes away.

Same thing happened in 4.10, and I stopped using it for just that reason. Does anyone know what causes it on this rom, but none other?
I had the same issue earlier, but I har reset often. and it's gone away now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development