PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

White Landscape!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Makes it way less painful to flash a lot!
I like the cab install stuff, but the XML provisioning process is just too time consuming to learn. Ugh.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
BOOO to SmartPhoneTracker! It runs as a process!

NueGPSSecurity is just a small DLL that incoming SMS messages are filtered through. It is a much better and simpler implementation of a GPS locater, without needing ANOTHER background process.

I Shall definitely look into this for 4.13

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I Shall definitely look into this for 4.13

Thanks!
4.13 by Friday night, anyone taking bets?
lol J/k...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
4.13 by Friday night, anyone taking bets?
lol J/k...
Definitely not... I think i've given you guys by far the best release yet... You guys are sticking with this one for a little bit! I need a rest lol
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
thats why..if its set as email it will pull up that screen regardless of background. the other thing you have to worry about twith that is if some one does get your phoen and they hard reset...i hope you have uc configured to import the email address.

this is why i uses sms because i have uc copy of the settings file back to the directory on hard reset and im still good to do (as long as they leave the data card in.)
I wish there were an option to respond via e-mail if the request came via e-mail address and respond via sms if the request came via phone number. Then I wouldn't have to worry about hard reset and e-mail config, and I also wouldn't have to worry about error messages or the e-mail program popping up. Hmm, guess I have to figure out where I want to compromise...

Thanks to everyone who gave their input. At least I know i'm not doing anything wrong per se, just limitations of the program.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Definitely not... I think i've given you guys by far the best release yet... You guys are sticking with this one for a little bit! I need a rest lol
Glad to hear it! I need rest, too... from all the flashing! haha
Old 02-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The reasons I prefer the Smartphone Tracker are... It is more customizable (easier to do so as well). There is no need to turn on and off the gps. Also you get an email with a link ready to display the current location on a map. From what I can see there is no email in the neu program, only sms.

I have not seen how much memory does the Smartphone Tracker process take, somehow I expect that it is very little.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:38 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Mike, do you think there's a way for you to implement the updated context menus and scroll bars from WM6.5 into your ROM?

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

You know its a good release when we resort to talking about XML scripting for UC versus CAB installation on this forum

Not that there is anything wrong with that BTW
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development