PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I'd like to get this profile tab too. Juggalo's ROM has it and it's very convenient when I go into meetings.

Why don't you just set long press end key to vibrate?
Old 02-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

I could do that, but the profile tab has some other convenient things too that otherwise would require going a couple of menus in to get done.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabmurillo View Post
I'm using 4.11 and I can't change my start menu. I've tried renaming the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file to replace it but that doesn't to work. It seems it either doesn't allow me to rename or it gets replaced.

I'd like to change it to a color orb if possible.

Thanks.
Here, try this one. Just unzip and copy it to the windows folder and use total commander or resco explorer to insert it...hope it works..

EDIT: its the blue orb that he used to use
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.0409.zip (280.4 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

millertime2382 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to millertime2382 Send a message via Yahoo to millertime2382

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well, I'm having so many issues merging from one hosting site to another It really sucks. I haven't been able to work on my themes :::: pissed:::::

Good news is, my new hosting site is fast, very fast, bad news, Godaddy is being a ***** and wont allow me to merge my stuff as easily as I would like. Ah wellz, I'll be back here tomorrow working on themes again. G-Night everyone...

It's cool I was looking to download I just picked up a diamond for the gf and she wanted pink. I'm running the Mighty rom for the diamond on it.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone having issues with Smartphone Tracker? Can't get it to work right. It will work when I go in settings and hit send now, but not any other way. Maybe Arcsoft is interfereing with it? Also once I SMS a command to my phone I get no other texts after that.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Just an FYI to anyone thinking of using that new Landscape Menu skin that has been finalized and posted here(on this thread I think). The landscape skin will REMOVE the extra buttons below the favorite, for email/text and so on, from the the People Tab and just leave you with a phone button to the left. I posted a bit ago wondering where my buttons went and have now confirmed the Landscape menu mod to be the issue.

I was able to get around this by installing an HD People Tab mod I had from a while back, that readded the buttons.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

slapthefat is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tds1225 View Post
I have this silly issue after flashing 4.12. I can't hold down and drag to select multiple emails anymore!!!. I can still use that method to select multiple files in explorer. I don't think it's the ROM..but i have no idea what's wrong. Any leads??
i think remember there being a post about the multiple selection function being removed from the email app.

not by mightymike, but by the developer.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

borsaid is a n00b

I'm not sure what it's called, but I'll refer to it as the taskbar...

I have Mighty v4.11 loaded and can't seem to figure out how to change the style of the start button and icons. Mine are all black and white, but yet some of the screenshots in here show how some have colored icons, like the green battery and blue EV icon.

I'm sure I'm missing something simplistic, can anyone give me a push in the right direction?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsaid View Post
I'm not sure what it's called, but I'll refer to it as the taskbar...

I have Mighty v4.11 loaded and can't seem to figure out how to change the style of the start button and icons. Mine are all black and white, but yet some of the screenshots in here show how some have colored icons, like the green battery and blue EV icon.

I'm sure I'm missing something simplistic, can anyone give me a push in the right direction?
Here's a good thread on custom icons and where many of us got our icons...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=tsowentaskbar

Personally I use tsowentaskbar3v1.4(shown in post 2 of that thread)

**EDIT**
One note tho, if you install the NuePowerDriver from that thread, for the 1% battery drain increments, you will lose the "fast" charging that is built into MightyROM.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-26-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LilRico, have you updated the blue theme yet to be non-cfc?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development