View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Agreed. Just tried it and it does NOT screw up the background on all pages.

FYI, if you goto that XDA thread, they have updated to the FINAL version. That's the one I am using and it is working great.

**EDIT**
Actually it's not perfect. For some reason, the clock in the upper left doesn't match to the white background correctly. The text is shifted too far to the left because it is missing the leading 0 (it's 7:45 am here).

Try The version Cochoz posted. It is perfect on mine. The leading 0 is there. It says 07:46

I use military time due to where I work. We have to use military time.

NMot sure why your 0 is not there.. Its definitely here on mine.