PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

off the server i dl'd it using pdaNET, hit 170 kb/s not too shabby!

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 02-25-2009, 04:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

sporkman thers a weather cab update search it, its also under touch pro esentials

this rom is freeking awesome!!!! thanks so much!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

polo5569 is a n00b

is there a way to change the start icon? I also wanted to change the wait icon. I have been able to change them before on other roms, but for some reason the changes wont take on this rom. any ideas anyone?
Old 02-25-2009, 05:13 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post

lol, its two in the morning, where do you thing he is at zzzzz lol...
Don't worry he is still around
Yes, I am still around and still am doing my thing. Just to let all of you know, as of 4am, all of my links are dead. I got a new hosting service because GoDaddy just blows, so I'm downloading everything from my old host and uploading it to my new host, so the links will be hot ASAP, I just hope the download speeds are fast as hell. Anyways, I've been really busy at work, but theme production will resume in full force soon enough
Old 02-25-2009, 05:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor

Polo5569

Suggestions:
1. Run sdcerts.cab
2. Leave TF3D, Settings/Today/Items/Uncheck TouchFlo3D (it will go to a regular today screen)
3. Start Programs (use resco or TC)
4. Install desired dll files
5. Soft Reset
6. Go back to today settings and recheck TouchFlo3D.
Should all be there

Last edited by Hawaiian80; 02-25-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:17 AM
N00b

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Lil Rico...
For ALL that you do!!!
Your work is appreciated...I just want you to know...

MOST OF ALL...thanks for sharing with us
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

polo5569 is a n00b

Hey Hawaiian, I tried that right now but it didnt work. maybe its somethin with the rom. i am tryin to put the vista wait cursor and a different start icon that came with the wait cursor that i already have. just not sure why it wont work. I was able to install the custom icons from tsowens except for the start icon. if you can think of somethin i would greatly appreciate it.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:45 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
Thanks Lil Rico...
For ALL that you do!!!
Your work is appreciated...I just want you to know...

MOST OF ALL...thanks for sharing with us
Thank you, I really do appreciate it. I'm uploading everything now @ 170k which is a lot faster then my old one that the max was 80k . Anyways, the new hosting site seems A LOT FASTER, so we'll see when she's ready!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Thank you, I really do appreciate it. I'm uploading everything now @ 170k which is a lot faster then my old one that the max was 80k . Anyways, the new hosting site seems A LOT FASTER, so we'll see when she's ready!
Am I seeing visions, am I hallucinating, it can't be him, I mean rumors were that you had died. This can't be true!

RICO!!! where have you been son! Even Mike thought you had deserted him

Well hey guess what?

That's right your fans want an all white theme <3
Old 02-25-2009, 05:57 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Am I seeing visions, am I hallucinating, it can't be him, I mean rumors were that you had died. This can't be true!

RICO!!! where have you been son! Even Mike thought you had deserted him

Well hey guess what?

That's right your fans want an all white theme <3
LMAO! I hear you bro... I've just been busy, you known, I gotta pay the bills

But yeah, I'm going to be releasing the updates to the themes by the end of the week, I hope, and yes, the TG LEE - white as well as Everlasting Cactus Green will also be released. I haven't forgotten about any of you, just been tied up with a ton of things
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development