PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Awesome stuff MightyMike, 4.14 was my first foray into custom ROMs and I loved the speed of the ROM, then you releaseed 4.15 the next day and I was like ahhhh, I have to reflash again, hahah. Fantastic work nonetheless.

Also, a couple other people have reported this as well, but sometimes the keyboard wonks out and won't respond to inputs. While you probably know much more than me, I have a feeling that this may be due to the hardware keyboard lag fixes you started cooking into the ROMs in 4.13, since this seems to be a relatively recent complaint. I find that when the keyboard stops functioning the entire OS starts to slow down and lag, which leads me to believe this is probably more a software error as opposed to hardware.

Thanks again MightyMike!!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

//sorry double post, this page seems to be extra slow! Too many fans of your work methinks
Old 03-24-2009, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Like i said in my previous posts, also in the same page where you download the beta, DO NOT POST BUGS!!!!!

I will remove the link if that's the case.

Please visit xda-developers.com.

Last time i'm saying this...
if it means anything, please dont remove the link.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
if it means anything, please dont remove the link.
I don't want to remove the link trust me.

I definitely appreciate the amount of people downloading the rom, although like i said lastnight, this isn't a current release and i don't want it to overshadow the current stable 4.15 release.

There will be bugs with the manila, but posting here won't help. Xboxmod and guys @ xda are taking care of the bugs, so whatever oddities you may have, please report them @ xda. They will go unheard in this thread.

I don't mind people talking about it, but for all bug reports please hop on to xda-devs.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

Ok first off Mighty...............DAMN. Just flashed 4.15 and it is amazing. Love the interface. Super fast.Job well done. Just got it on the device but already am way happier with my phone.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizono View Post
Ok first off Mighty...............DAMN. Just flashed 4.15 and it is amazing. Love the interface. Super fast.Job well done. Just got it on the device but already am way happier with my phone.
Enjoy It!...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Umm, anybody here doesn't quite like the TF3Dv2?

P.S. Mike tired your beta 4.15 yesterday, but encountered so many issues with the TF3Dv2 so I flashed back to the stable 4.15.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post

P.S. Mike tired your beta 4.15 yesterday, but encountered so many issues with the TF3Dv2 so I flashed back to the stable 4.15.
I'm currently running the beta. I don't mind it at all. I like the new start menu, that has me won completely.

Other than that, I find that the tf3d isnt as fast as the raphael version, it has the tendency to chop alittle bit here and there, but that will be fixed all in due time
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post

i was excited last night. i decided to download t he tf3d2 and setup a new SDconfig file without all the regular theme/tweaks.

then minutes before the reflash, i decided that it's not worth dealing with bugs. i rather touch tf3d2 when they release the 3rd release, or something.

i'm very happy with 4.15 as of right now. just need to find out how to get flash wroking in opera

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

I have a question about whether a bug is present in this version of TF3D but I'm not reporting it asking for a fix so I hope that's ok.

The beta cab from XB has a bug, at least for some users, where the list of applications under Remove Programs is cleared. Even if I hard reset, install the cab, then install applications they still don't show. This makes it much more difficult to uninstall applications. I had this problem with Mighty 4.14 and at least a couple other people with different ROMs reported the bug on XDA. Has anyone noticed this problem with the latest release? If so I'd rather stick with 4.15 and regular TF3D and wait for a fix. Again, I'm not reporting the bug and asking for a solution, just checking to see if the bug is present and I didn't see any mention of it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development