View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Awesome stuff MightyMike, 4.14 was my first foray into custom ROMs and I loved the speed of the ROM, then you releaseed 4.15 the next day and I was like ahhhh, I have to reflash again, hahah. Fantastic work nonetheless.

Also, a couple other people have reported this as well, but sometimes the keyboard wonks out and won't respond to inputs. While you probably know much more than me, I have a feeling that this may be due to the hardware keyboard lag fixes you started cooking into the ROMs in 4.13, since this seems to be a relatively recent complaint. I find that when the keyboard stops functioning the entire OS starts to slow down and lag, which leads me to believe this is probably more a software error as opposed to hardware.

Thanks again MightyMike!!