PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Hey all, I'm still having issues sending text messages to multiple contacts. It shows that it only sends to the first contact (in actuality, it sends to all the contacts, but it only places the message in the first contact's thread). I know other people are having this issue as well, any fixes?

I started this time with a completely clean slate. No PIM backup or anything. I'm using the ROM he posted yesterday (4.15 from March 23).

Old 03-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumanderelict View Post
Hey all, I'm still having issues sending text messages to multiple contacts. It shows that it only sends to the first contact (in actuality, it sends to all the contacts, but it only places the message in the first contact's thread). I know other people are having this issue as well, any fixes?

I started this time with a completely clean slate. No PIM backup or anything. I'm using the ROM he posted yesterday (4.15 from March 23).
hard reset using clear storage method in ur settings menu.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
With the new version, how do you get to "settings"?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5042

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
with the new tf3d, is there a way to get the normal "settings" menu? or can someone explain a way to get there

thanks in advance
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5037

People... search the thread first, before posting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

all settings on the settings tab... its buggy/beta... it happens...

follow the link pyro posted...

pyro... agreed to a point on the bug posts... with as fast as this thread moves... it should be assumed that known bugs with fixes can/should be posted here... new bugs should be directed back to your thread at xda
Old 03-24-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

i'm not sure if this is just me but... Whenever I go to weather... it doesn't load instead it restart touchflo...

Oh this is on the TF3D-2 and i just read your not suppose to report bug...

Last edited by Rollazn; 03-24-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Like i said in my previous posts, also in the same page where you download the beta, DO NOT POST BUGS!!!!!

I will remove the link if that's the case.

Please visit xda-developers.com.

Last time i'm saying this...
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Revol

Houndx is a n00b

I'm surprised noone has asked, but instructions to add custom cities to the weather tab in TF3D2 are here.

I've tested it and it worked fine for me by replacing a city on the list with mine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
hard reset using clear storage method in ur settings menu.
Ok, I gave that a shot, but I'm still having the same issue. If I go to my Sent Items folder, I see the message sent to all the contacts, but there isn't one copy for each contact; it's one message with multiple contacts.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA

Madrig is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
side note... i know its beta but just putting it out there for people on the fence about flashing to tf3d2... the stocks and mail tabs still have alignment issues in landscape... the new start menu interface albeit nice is a little un-finger friendly to access (esp. if you have a hard case and big thumbs)... the regular 4.15 and the beta tf2 both render the rhodium menus slowly in landscape mode... the soft keys in some tabs are glitchy... but it is very well refined for a beta product... as is it is very usable but a bit frustrating if you are expecting the snappy new typical mighty experience

theres my 2 cents...
I agree, it is VERY nice, not perfect, but really cool. I added s2u2 and the black slide to answer dialer by ruskiyab and have had no issues. I never moved to the 4.15 final, so can't compare speed, but this very stable beta is very fast. I loaded about 350 contacts and a couple pop 3 accounts and everything functions just fine. I actually really like the new start menu. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Like i said in my previous posts, also in the same page where you download the beta, DO NOT POST BUGS!!!!!
What do you mean you don't support beta software that you didn't develop or have anything to do with?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development