PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Please re-flash your phone..
Me am Tarted. Can you please explain "re-flash"? In detil.

Do you mean install the same Rom again?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post

yes he did. download a fresh copy and install it.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue, Diamond, and Touch Pro

jonmcgill is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

yeah thats what he means
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:00 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

^^^^^ Thanks guys I appreciate the help I can get back to assisting to 6.5 and dialers stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
Howdy Mighty Fans Mike asked me to make him a mini sig but I went one better and also made a boot screen.

If you Mighty fans enjoy these ...
A tiny donation is always welcome.

Now that is hot!
Quote:

Well, what I recommend is to re-download to the ROM, just to make sure it didn't get corrupted or anything, then, yes, reload the ROM back on your phone and see if that solves your issue,

Last edited by LilRico; 03-31-2009 at 11:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: -
Carrier: -

bigb is just getting started

Just flashed this rom, only had phone 2 days now.

Anyway all seems to be good except one feature that seems to be gone now is that ability to be on the web and turn my phone to the side and the page automatically change to landscape.

By default before it was the Opera browser but on this flash neither browser seem to do it?

Was this overlooked or did I miss something?

Sorry didnt read 600+ pages of posts but only a few hundred, lol.

This thread is a mess
Old 03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
Just flashed this rom, only had phone 2 days now.

Anyway all seems to be good except one feature that seems to be gone now is that ability to be on the web and turn my phone to the side and the page automatically change to landscape.

By default before it was the Opera browser but on this flash neither browser seem to do it?

Was this overlooked or did I miss something?

Sorry didnt read 600+ pages of posts but only a few hundred, lol.

This thread is a mess
That feature works just fine with mine.. Try giving it some time, it's not automatic unfortunately...
Old 03-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: -
Carrier: -

bigb is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
That feature works just fine with mine.. Try giving it some time, it's not automatic unfortunately...
what do you mean by not automatic?

Anyway i did a soft reset because i did the cab to remove the enhanced menues and after that it does seem to be working. It does however seem a little slower at knowing i turned the phone but hey cant complain i guess.

Thanks!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Q --> HTC TP --> HTC TP2 --> HTC EVO

tjhooker74 is just getting started

Quote:

Anyway i did a soft reset because i did the cab to remove the enhanced menues and after that it does seem to be working. It does however seem a little slower at knowing i turned the phone but hey cant complain i guess.

Thanks!
I love the ROM. I mean i want to have relations with it but this is the only thing I have noticed wrong with it. Mine won't go landscape with the browser unless I kick out the keyboard.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:21 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:

Thanks!
I should have said instant... It is automatic, but not like instantly executed..
Old 03-31-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

OK, I had 4.15 and now downloaded 4.16 and installed with no probs and ........ after talking to Advanced tech support and doing EVERY trick still no internet.

The main thing they want me to to do is "Start, System, UPDATE PROFILE" which is no longer there. Any thoughts how to get to "update profile"?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development