PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 07:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

dzentn02 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

does anyone know how to make the opera the default browser when you click a link in a text message. I don't remember what the stock one would use but I know with Mighty's I click on a link in the message and I.E. will attempt to launch the page but for some reason the it will only work with Opera. If I copy and past the link to Opera it works.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzentn02 View Post
does anyone know how to make the opera the default browser when you click a link in a text message. I don't remember what the stock one would use but I know with Mighty's I click on a link in the message and I.E. will attempt to launch the page but for some reason the it will only work with Opera. If I copy and past the link to Opera it works.

Search is your friend.

See http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...212#post562212 post #6

Edit: And for the truly lazy among you.....

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\: DEFBROWSER
"0"=Opera Browser
"1"=\Windows\OperaL.exe

Last edited by tx_jaycee; 03-31-2009 at 07:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Q --> HTC TP --> HTC TP2 --> HTC EVO

tjhooker74 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post

So can I install any of these taskbar cabs with the Mighty 4.16 ROM? I do like a couple of those.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhooker74 View Post
So can I install any of these taskbar cabs with the Mighty 4.16 ROM? I do like a couple of those.
No. I'd stick to Taskbar3v1.4 or the new Taskbar6v2.1elite. Search this thread for arelas' tsowentaskbar3v1.4-arelas.cab that includes the HTC logo start icon. I've posted a question on the Custom Taskbar thread to see if Misfortune's newly release v2.0 uses mightymike's HTCVolumeControl.dll which has caused issues. Which is why you could use other toolbars but may have to modify which dll's you use. If you want to simplify just use the 2 cabs I indicated above.

Enjoy!

Edit: I didn't phrase the above quite right. The lack of the use of mighty mike's HTCVolumeControl.dll in taskbars causes issues with his ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xdanimalx is just getting started

My keyboard is starting to lag a lot.
Is there a way to fix this?
I've ran CleanRAM and I've soft reset a couple of times.

Hard reset in the future?
Old 03-31-2009, 08:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

pechroc1 is a n00b

Hey guys first wanted to say to mike and lil rico thx for the rom and the abltiy to customize the ui...
(to lilrico) the reason im posting its cuz Ive been working on my own themes - more specifically clocks and the easier things to edit... but i noticed when i disassemble your cabs and look at the manilla files with manilla editor - most of them get all glitchy, with blocked out colors and such... what program do u use to build the themes?
Old 03-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

rsx-s driver is a n00b

So for the internet sharing connection, is it suppose to be set for PAM or DATA so that sprint wont charge you?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

duvonm is a n00b

I installed the mightyrom 4.16 and my windows logo on corner screen turned white can i get the original colors back ?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Thanks for the tip, but I already checked the location setting. I've actually toggled location off and then back on. I even updated to the latest Sprint radio to see if that makes a difference, but it doesn't appear to have made a diifference. When I use GPS in google maps it is stuck at seeking GPS satellites. I know the GPS works, I had it working just fine with my last rom and use it pretty much every day. Any other ideas?

Out of curiousity, what version are you running? Im asking only cause im running the newest version (2009) and am having no issues at all. I havent tried to see if the lag/refresh issue is still but i am able to get a lock via gps (not needing to user gpsgate) pretty quickly
Old 03-31-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have this rom (4.16) and I can't connect to the internet with my phone. Is there a fix or do I have to hard reset?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development