PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

duvonm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

how do you add wall paper behind the clock on htc pro
Old 03-31-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

w00t! I just dumped Verizon. I'm now on Sprint...and I have RAM!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

slide to the settings tab on your main screen and the third (or fourth) option down should be wallpaper, tap that then select your picture of choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvonm View Post
how do you add wall paper behind the clock on htc pro
Old 03-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: vzq

johndoe123 is a n00b

How do I set the click-and-hold or bottom button menu items to the traditional Windows pop up menus instead of the big white box buttons? I don't know how else to describe this but the white animated buttons are way too slow and too big (require scrolling).
Old 03-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe123 View Post
How do I set the click-and-hold or bottom button menu items to the traditional Windows pop up menus instead of the big white box buttons? I don't know how else to describe this but the white animated buttons are way too slow and too big (require scrolling).
if you mean the new HTC menu 'enhancements', then youre in luck because Mike posted a cab to disable it. Search the thread.

Mike & Rico, maybe you guys can post the 'disable menu enhancement' cab on the first page or something...
Old 03-31-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
I have this rom (4.16) and I can't connect to the internet with my phone. Is there a fix or do I have to hard reset?
I had that issue for a while. I just ignored it (Opera still worked) and after a bunch of hard resets while working on my SDConfig, I discovered that all connectivity had returned.

So, give a hard reset a try, see what happens.
Search is your best friend.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
I had that issue for a while. I just ignored it (Opera still worked) and after a bunch of hard resets while working on my SDConfig, I discovered that all connectivity had returned.

So, give a hard reset a try, see what happens.
Did the hard reset. THREE TIMES! Sift reset about 10 times. I need to be able to get to the internet with my phone. PLEASE?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue, Diamond, and Touch Pro

jonmcgill is becoming a great contributor

would anybody happen to have the HTC animation boot screen? the 1 with the black background and just says HTC.........
Old 03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Did the hard reset. THREE TIMES! Sift reset about 10 times. I need to be able to get to the internet with my phone. PLEASE?
Please re-flash your phone..
Old 03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

matt69 is a n00b

now i do have sprint so i dont know if this is for everyone but in order to get my internet working i had to do ##3283# and go to edit and then change active profiles from 0 to 1. idk if that helps!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development