PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Mike, I dont know how it is you do your magic, but whatever it is you do, please DONT STOP. 4.16 is a beautiful ROM. Yes, beautiful. Its speed and stability makes my heart weep and my sentiments rejoice. LOL.

TF3D is on fiyahhhh! I tried running tf3d2 Beta on 4.16, but having gotten used to (or spoiled by) the speed of default 4.16 manila, I had to revert back to it after a couple days. Such has been the case for any other ROM Ive flashed since then. I always return home to MightyROM.

Thank youuu, Mike. And thank you, Rico. I know the next release will also be just as magnificient, if not better. Enjoy your vacay.
I must agree, I will try other roms, just for the fun of it, but I always come back to Mighty....
U Mike, yeh u dude, make my TP work the way I want it,,, perfect...
the speed is great....
Thank u so much...
Hey Lilrico u too... thanks a bunch...
KEEP UP THE GREAT AWESOME WORK,,,,

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Opera's flash works. Try launching opera after a fresh soft reset while in Landscape mode with the keyboard extended.

It works for me only in landscape mode. If I try it in portait flash wont work.
Still not working for me, did a soft reset, opened opera in landscape mode and went to youtube.com and tried playing a vid....it says You Either have Javascript disabled or you need the latest flash player. Could it be because I'm not using 4.16? I'm on the version Mike pulled a couple days ago.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
I've got the same issue. ICS will connect (USB) but only stay connected for a short time (1 minute maybe) then disconnects. I've tried this with an activesync relationship and without. It worked fine on the stock rom but it's a no go for me on Mighty's 4.15. If you solve it I'd love to hear how you did it!
Well I just tried it again without resetting my phone. It comes up as Phone as Modem at first so I hit disconnect then pick "DATA" as the network connection. Then hit connect and it worked this time. I'm 100% happy with this ROM now. Everything works awesome!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
Still not working for me, did a soft reset, opened opera in landscape mode and went to youtube.com and tried playing a vid....it says You Either have Javascript disabled or you need the latest flash player. Could it be because I'm not using 4.16? I'm on the version Mike pulled a couple days ago.
It's weird. I wonder if it has to do with different TP models ? Since 4.14 I noticed if I start Opera in Portait, it will load mobile versions of whatever site I go to and Flash will NOT work at all. If I switch to landscape by extending the keyboard and then loading Opera it will load the full version of sites and Flash works perfectly.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Mike, are you planning on going with a 21000+ build for the next Rhodium beta or at some point in the beta?
Let's see if the text messaging bug that stops messages from being marked as read will pop up. It seems just about every 21000+ build I've tried has this issue.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You guys will see a 4.16 w. Rhodium Manila soon when it starts coming together
Hey Mike....So much for the vacation! LOL

I should probably ask this over at XBMod's thread but XDA is having issues...
Mike do you know if they are compressing the TF3D2 files like the older Manila is?
My first guess would be no until they are finished with it. IF they did it might be a little snappier.

I love it, bugs are hardly a problem (other than the clock thing....)

Can't wait for your 21XXX build...If anyone can get that sys stable it will be you!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
Hey Mike....So much for the vacation! LOL

I should probably ask this over at XBMod's thread but XDA is having issues...
Mike do you know if they are compressing the TF3D2 files like the older Manila is?
My first guess would be no until they are finished with it. IF they did it might be a little snappier.

I love it, bugs are hardly a problem (other than the clock thing....)

Can't wait for your 21XXX build...If anyone can get that sys stable it will be you!

Currently the manila is not cfc compressed.

I have had cfc compression done on my entire manila in previous builds although did not notice a difference in terms of speed.

4.16 currently uses uncompressed manila and it is just as fast.

I'm sure in the future when xbmod finishes up the port it will be compressed.
Just a guess though.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I'll be working on Dialers soon... 1st is to make "Full" theme .cab installs, just trying to make it set the wallpaper on every tab at install..

I fixed the .cabs on post 3, please try them and let me know if they work. I'm confident that they will work just fine...

I'm going to guess that you have a custom taskbar installed...

All of my Pop3 accounts work, so I'm going to have to say that it is something on your end..
LilRico,

Regarding your commend about a custom taskbar installed, I thought you had fixed this issue with your new tsowen3v1.4 cab. I have MightyROM 4.14 (did not like the HTC enhanced menus) and installed the tsowen3v1.4 cab and then (I asked if it would be alright and they said yes) I installed tsowen taskbar2 (prefer those icons). Everything seems to work fine most of the time but occassionally, after a soft reset, the volume key will stop working (sometimes I get the WM 6.1 volume graphic instead of the TF3D graphic) and then the phone gets very very slow. A couple more soft resets followed by a 30 second wait usually clears up the problem.
Is this issue completely fixed in $.16? If so, I'll gladly upgrade. Besides, I've seen a cab for reverting the menus back posted here recently.
One more question, my call history tab is very slow in updated. In other words, when I select it, it is blank for a good 15 seconds. The icons are fine since I installed your latest cab file from the second post but it is still very slow.

Thanks for your help!

Vlip3
Old 03-30-2009, 05:20 PM
N00b

taruky is a n00b

Has anyone had their Sprint TV and Telenav just disappear? I had to hard reset a few times because of some problems with restoring (I hate SPB backup by the way). I just noticed now that Sprint TV and Telenav were missing.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this would be cool to through in the rom. its a PIMorganizer. check it out.
http://evolens.net/index.php?php=fullview.php&id=26

Last edited by skruff77; 03-30-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development