PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

raziel is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Overall, the ROM upgrade works great! the Black Theme Cab doesn't install properly like it did on the previous ROM releases. Is there an update to the all black theme?

visit louie tran spot! a blog for geeks by a geek
Old 03-29-2009, 01:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Q --> HTC TP --> HTC TP2 --> HTC EVO

tjhooker74 is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Mighty, thanks a lot for this ROM! I just did my 1st ROM install ever on a phone and I picked yours as my virgin install after much research. I love it! So much faster and sleek. Can't wait to really explore it.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks LilRico. A party broke out at my house last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

In the clear storage option, can someone tell me what "Clear nand" flash does if that is checked?
Old 03-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
In the clear storage option, can someone tell me what "Clear nand" flash does if that is checked?
I assume it is for reformatting the storage card, but we all know what assuming can do...

A55|U|ME

That would be my guess though.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:21 PM
VIP Member

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
I assume it is for reformatting the storage card, but we all know what assuming can do...

A55|U|ME

That would be my guess though.
Yea I read through another post saying it didn't affect the storage card. I just did it to my phone (I took the card out just incase) I was having some problems with my phone, so I wanted it cleared.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
cabindoor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

May be a stupid question, but....Can you change TF3D themes with the MightyROM 4.16? I was just wondering. I love the ROM, but really want a way to change the Touch Flo appearance a bit. If I can, where is a good place to look at Themes to download? Thanks.

Art
Old 03-29-2009, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabindoor View Post
May be a stupid question, but....Can you change TF3D themes with the MightyROM 4.16? I was just wondering. I love the ROM, but really want a way to change the Touch Flo appearance a bit. If I can, where is a good place to look at Themes to download? Thanks.

Art

I use the theme probex made... It's the best theme out there hands down and looks sweet

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59440
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakilin0405 View Post
I'm getting a lag when I hit "end call", takes approx 1-2 seconds before it actually hangs up, sometimes it doesn't even hang up and then if press the home key, there's no way to get back into the dialing pad to hang up. Do you guys know of any fix for this?
if your still in a call, and your on the home screen, just hit the call button and it will return to the dialer. if not, hit the keypad button. or if your still connected and on the home screen, hit the end call button.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Quote:
Yea I read through another post saying it didn't affect the storage card. I just did it to my phone (I took the card out just incase) I was having some problems with my phone, so I wanted it cleared.
I never check that box since I never was sure what it does and never felt a need to use that option. I felt it was probably SD card related though.

But here's what Wikipedia says about NAND flash:
Quote:
NAND gate flash uses tunnel injection for writing and tunnel release for erasing. NAND flash memory forms the core of the removable USB storage devices known as USB flash drives and most memory card formats available today.
So it sure seems as if the option is flash card related. Perhaps the option is there, but really does not work? I know there is a "Start Recording" option during calls that does not seem to work. Or maybe I just don't know where the recordings went when I tried using it? It didn't seem to record anything.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development