PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Disable HTC Menu Enhancement

Install this .cab if you find the new htc menu enhancement to be cumbersome.

It is a simple registry edit, although to make it apart of your future sdconfig.txt feel free to include this file in there

Enjoy!
THANK YOU!!! 4.16 is now PERFECT for casual and business users of all types.

I was just going to keep suffering and playing the instant spell checking game.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabindoor View Post
May be a stupid question, but....Can you change TF3D themes with the MightyROM 4.16? I was just wondering. I love the ROM, but really want a way to change the Touch Flo appearance a bit. If I can, where is a good place to look at Themes to download? Thanks.

Art
See page 1 of this thread for all of lil rico's themes and customizations for Mighty Roms
Old 03-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
I never check that box since I never was sure what it does and never felt a need to use that option. I felt it was probably SD card related though.

But here's what Wikipedia says about NAND flash:
So it sure seems as if the option is flash card related. Perhaps the option is there, but really does not work? I know there is a "Start Recording" option during calls that does not seem to work. Or maybe I just don't know where the recordings went when I tried using it? It didn't seem to record anything.
I know one thing, it SHOULD NOT work by default in my opinion. I have never checked it because I don't know what it does but seems like there would be a TON of pissed off people with memory cards wiped clean and no idea why.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
What would cause ActiveSync to not work? It just sits there "synchronizing" and the green logo is spinning on my phone and computer...but noting ever syncs. It's been like this for five minutes now. This is the first sync after the flash.
If you just flashed the rom then go into USB to PC in settings and uncheck advanced networing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubb76
Help...

I searched and found a series of posts regarding receiving " Could not find remote server". It seems no matter what combination I have it on in the settings, I can't get anything data related " Opera, Youtube, Weather, etc. I saw where it was advised to download BASMSL and I did but when I tried to get my MSL it was unable to do so.

I love the MightyRom but I gotta be able to access this. This has been an issue with the other two roms I have flashed in the past couple of days. Any advice?
If you are on Verizon dial *228 then 1. If you are on Sprint I think you have to run EPST.. Basically you need to reprogram the phone with your provider to restore data connections.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Guys, this may be a silly Q but um.... is the "internet sharing" program that is installed in the latest version of MightyRom a free PAM thingy?
Old 03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Guys, this may be a silly Q but um.... is the "internet sharing" program that is installed in the latest version of MightyRom a free PAM thingy?
yes sir
Old 03-29-2009, 06:05 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel View Post
Overall, the ROM upgrade works great! the Black Theme Cab doesn't install properly like it did on the previous ROM releases. Is there an update to the all black theme?
Which black theme are you using? Upload it and PM it to me, I want to take a look at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Thanks LilRico. A party broke out at my house last night.
It's cool. I was at the hospital welcoming a new baby to the family, so I haven't been able to be on the forums as much.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k View Post
if your still in a call, and your on the home screen, just hit the call button and it will return to the dialer. if not, hit the keypad button. or if your still connected and on the home screen, hit the end call button.
I believe there is an option in the advanced configuration tool to reduce the end call delay. By default, it's set to 3 seconds! You will be pressing end multiple times waiting for the call to end. Not sure why it's 3 seconds by default, but change the option and you will see a difference.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

sorry this may not be on topic, i am looking for the cab file for the voice recorder Mike puts in his rom.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pierhogunn is just getting started

got something funny going on with my copy of 4.16

sometimes, when I put my phone in standby, or it goes there itself after the timeout, my backlight will stay on, illuminating a blank screen, and the lights on the keys of the d-pad stay on...

any thoughts?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development