PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgutta View Post
Thanks for the great Rom.I found a small problem.After I installed 4.12 version I lost the wallpaper transperncey level screen.After I choose a picture as a wallpaper in today settings I can't setup transperency level.
I dont think this is specific to this rom as I found this to be the case with all the ones I have cooked as well. You can open the pictures/videos app and then set the wallpaper there and then it allows you to set the %transparency there.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
I found it in one of these rooms, cant remember where, tp and diamond2 stuff.
htc calendar, album tp2, diamond2 g-sensor,calculator, and landscape 11, opera, keyboard,,, but i only installed the landscape,
That landscape look alot like one from verizon
Old 02-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Anyone know where to change this or maybe mike can find out the setting and cook it into the next rom. On stock ROM I noticed that if the dialer is up and you are not using the phone after a period of time the phone app would automatically close and i think it also went back to the home screen
Old 02-27-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

nyclio is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
downloaded and like rom only problem is i cant seem to get the start icon or the battery and signal icon to change when i download a taskbar cab....any suggestions? the speaker and EV/1X icons are the only ones that change...

I am having this same problem. Is there any way to fix it?
Old 02-27-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Hey, after painstakingly installing every program I have manually, one at a time. I have found the culprit for making MightyRom so slow when using the hardware keyboard.... its VistaBatteryHide app.

I don't know why they interfere, but removing VistaBatteryHide removes the horrid keyboard lag I've been experiencing in landscape mode.

If anyone uses Vista Battery Hide and does not have lag when using hardware keyboard, please tell me.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Gaigebacca is just getting started

I am jonesin for that Calendar tab from the TP2 & Diamond2... that looked awesome... I hope that gets ported soon...
Old 02-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaigebacca View Post
I am jonesin for that Calendar tab from the TP2 & Diamond2... that looked awesome... I hope that gets ported soon...
I'm waiting for the whole Manlia from TP2 to get ported over lol.

Then Mike can cook it in and release it, and my server will get a work out again lol...
Old 02-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is anyone having issues with PIE on 4.12?

I cannot get it to open any page. I'm thinking it must be something I installed but haven't been able to figure out what...
Old 02-27-2009, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PhilR8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostrambler View Post
Hey, after painstakingly installing every program I have manually, one at a time. I have found the culprit for making MightyRom so slow when using the hardware keyboard.... its VistaBatteryHide app.

I don't know why they interfere, but removing VistaBatteryHide removes the horrid keyboard lag I've been experiencing in landscape mode.

If anyone uses Vista Battery Hide and does not have lag when using hardware keyboard, please tell me.
Yeah, it's a shame - VistaHide does not play nice with the Touch Pro. I removed it a couple of weeks ago and the difference in speed was astonishing - not just keyboard speed, but overall speed dramatically increased after removing VistaHide.

Some people report the lag that have never used VistaHide, though - so it's not the only culprit, but definitely a major one.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

phaze is just getting started

Is VistaHide something you guys added or is it cooked in the 4.12 rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development