PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 05:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by taruky View Post
I just noticed now that Sprint TV and Telenav were missing.
Is this after you loaded MightyRom? Did you look at post#3? The files are in there...
Old 03-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Mike, I've asked this before and sorry if you answered it already [I just started using the 'View first unread post' feature in the UserCP]

It seems your ROM does not have the option to keep copies of emails on the server. I had this option in Windows Live Mail and GMail while using Y4J's ROM. I'm thinking it is a reg-edit or something.

Do you by any chance know how I could enable that option? Right now, all I have is 'delete off the server' and 'move to server trash'

Thanks so much!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

scottmail is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Mike, I've asked this before and sorry if you answered it already [I just started using the 'View first unread post' feature in the UserCP]

It seems your ROM does not have the option to keep copies of emails on the server. I had this option in Windows Live Mail and GMail while using Y4J's ROM. I'm thinking it is a reg-edit or something.

Do you by any chance know how I could enable that option? Right now, all I have is 'delete off the server' and 'move to server trash'

Thanks so much!
Sounds like your using IMAP.

I know that option is available if you have POP3 access.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmail View Post
Sounds like your using IMAP.

I know that option is available if you have POP3 access.
I have Hotmail and Gmail. I'm aware of the whole IMAP thing with the option, but I had the setting to keep a copy with Y4J's ROM... On the same accounts.

It was nice because I read the emails I'm interested in on my phone, delete everything, then go to my computer to read the others.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:41 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by tds1225 View Post
Can we install all other versions of tsowentaskbar? Last time I heard only ver.3 works. Can someone confirm ?
The one we posted works and ver. 6 because it uses the same .dll version Mighty uses in his ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
LilRico,

Regarding your commend about a custom taskbar installed, I thought you had fixed this issue with your new tsowen3v1.4 cab. I have MightyROM 4.14 (did not like the HTC enhanced menus) and installed the tsowen3v1.4 cab and then (I asked if it would be alright and they said yes) I installed tsowen taskbar2 (prefer those icons). Everything seems to work fine most of the time but occassionally, after a soft reset, the volume key will stop working (sometimes I get the WM 6.1 volume graphic instead of the TF3D graphic) and then the phone gets very very slow. A couple more soft resets followed by a 30 second wait usually clears up the problem.
Is this issue completely fixed in $.16? If so, I'll gladly upgrade. Besides, I've seen a cab for reverting the menus back posted here recently.
One more question, my call history tab is very slow in updated. In other words, when I select it, it is blank for a good 15 seconds. The icons are fine since I installed your latest cab file from the second post but it is still very slow.

Thanks for your help!

Vlip3
If you're installing taskbar2, it also has the old .dll file, so it going to mess up. I am willing to bet that if you reverted back to the taskbar we posted or ver 6. your problems will go away.

LMAO at post 10!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

ROFLMAO!!!

What the heck is that banana doing @ the bottom of the page?!?!

I had no idea it was there, i just burst out laughing so hard LOLOL!!!!!! Talk about random!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
ROFLMAO!!!

What the heck is that banana doing @ the bottom of the page?!?!

I had no idea it was there, i just burst out laughing so hard LOLOL!!!!!! Talk about random!
Haha

What can I say, I was tired of looking at my stupid post at the bottom so I figured why not have a giant Dancing banana at the bottom ROFL!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rome7099 is a n00b

Please help I am lost trying over and over agin to install mightyrom 4.16. but it is not working. Please help. Can some one send me the links and directions on how they did it. I have the sprint touch pro. Email me Rome7099@aol.com Thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Rome,

you may want to start by reading the sticky threads. Please and thank you.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Ok I downloaded the Sprint TV cab on post 3. It downloaded to program files. Thats where I clicked the icon. The welcome vid worked, then I attempted a channel "cnn live" got an error 7004 several times. Read through these posts and found Caulkins fix. I ran the fix and then went back to run the Sprint tv from program files. Thinking it was fixed, I got an error saying cannot connect to current connection or something like that. Is there a fix for this. I had to do a hard reset after reinstalling these cab several time without a solution.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development