PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
Guys, I been reading and searching but cant find the answer. Is Smart Phone Tracker still a part of this ROM?

If it is where is it located? I dont see it in program files.

Thanks guys!
He took it out and replaced it with nueGPSsecurity. Instructions on how to use here
Edit...banzaiwolfe beat me to it.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-05-2009 at 07:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:34 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme_dougp View Post
Thanks for the ROM Mighty! I flashed the new HTC ROM last night, lost my internal storage and had nothing but problems. So I unlocked and flashed your newest ROM and everything is perfect now! Phone is faster than ever before. Thanks again!
internal storage? uhoh. You must have the Diamond. You are in the wrong section of this forum my friend. This rom is for the Touch Pro.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-05-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

I'm not sure if its mighty rom or just that I only notice it at the times that I reflash to the latest version, but:

My mobile opera gives me an "out of memory" or "low memory" error message all the time.

Youtube app won't even work because it says "out of memory" or "low memory" all the time. Even after reflashes. Seems odd? I have an 8 gig miniSD card in the phone with about 30megabytes used lol...

Just wondering if there is a quick fix.

I tried searching a few times but it kept giving me errors or no responses. So hopefully this isn't a repost.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
I'm not sure if its mighty rom or just that I only notice it at the times that I reflash to the latest version, but:

My mobile opera gives me an "out of memory" or "low memory" error message all the time.

Youtube app won't even work because it says "out of memory" or "low memory" all the time. Even after reflashes. Seems odd? I have an 8 gig miniSD card in the phone with about 30megabytes used lol...

Just wondering if there is a quick fix.

I tried searching a few times but it kept giving me errors or no responses. So hopefully this isn't a repost.
It's because you have a verizon touch pro. They have much less memory then all the other touch pros. So...before you flash a rom, you want to adjust the pagepool to around 6 and that will free up the memory for you. There is tons of talk about it all over the place in the touch pro forums.
Here's a post to help you with your problem. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...aks#post785038

Last edited by razorloves; 04-05-2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Changed Link
Old 04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Savio is a n00b

sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've been loooking for a while... is there a way to access registry of my phone with a program already installed on mighty?
Old 04-05-2009, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

18th letter is a n00b

I've been having extreme keyboard lag as of late.

What instant messenger application do you guys use?
Old 04-05-2009, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savio View Post
sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've been loooking for a while... is there a way to access registry of my phone with a program already installed on mighty?
Come on man. Start-Programs-REGISTRY EDITOR
lol
Old 04-05-2009, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jeffyv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jeffyv Send a message via Yahoo to jeffyv Send a message via Skype™ to jeffyv

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Come on man. Start-Programs-REGISTRY EDITOR
lol
lmao!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18th letter View Post
I've been having extreme keyboard lag as of late.

What instant messenger application do you guys use?
What programs do you have installed? One may be causing the lag. Do you have vista hide battery gauge installed?

palringo or nimbuzz
here's a link discussing it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63696&page=2
Old 04-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Savio is a n00b

Thanks guys, sorry new to windows mobile editing, but I got mighty 4.16 and was trying to work nueGPS. I went to where it says to go in registry but there isnt a setting there to change the GPS pin, it only lists "Wei ENterprises" "Batt" and nothing for the GPSsecurity program, this comes installed with the rom right?

Thanks again!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development