View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:51 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
I'm not sure if its mighty rom or just that I only notice it at the times that I reflash to the latest version, but:

My mobile opera gives me an "out of memory" or "low memory" error message all the time.

Youtube app won't even work because it says "out of memory" or "low memory" all the time. Even after reflashes. Seems odd? I have an 8 gig miniSD card in the phone with about 30megabytes used lol...

Just wondering if there is a quick fix.

I tried searching a few times but it kept giving me errors or no responses. So hopefully this isn't a repost.
It's because you have a verizon touch pro. They have much less memory then all the other touch pros. So...before you flash a rom, you want to adjust the pagepool to around 6 and that will free up the memory for you. There is tons of talk about it all over the place in the touch pro forums.
Here's a post to help you with your problem. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...aks#post785038

Last edited by razorloves; 04-05-2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Changed Link
This post has been thanked 1 times.