PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I'm glad you said something because some of the themes weren't working.... All the themes work now. It was my fault. It had a added space in the URL... Sorry...
speaking of working is there something special that has to happen with mightymike's TF3D2-beta in order to get the themes working or is it something with that particular manila? when i installed the midnight blue the slider was offset and the icons were gone and it was non-functional besides telling me what time it was
Old 03-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
I'm glad you said something because some of the themes weren't working.... All the themes work now. It was my fault. It had a added space in the URL... Sorry...

I noticed it yesterday, but didnt get a chance to fill you in til a few minutes ago. Glad all is well now though. Thanks, Rico. =)
Old 03-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
nuegps works fine
Mike, this has been asked a couple of times by me and some other people. Do you think it's worth going from 4.15 to 4.16 or are the changes not that significant?
Old 03-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Mike, this has been asked a couple of times by me and some other people. Do you think it's worth going from 4.15 to 4.16 or are the changes not that significant?
I think that's up to you to decide. The fact that Mike released 4.16, I would say, is significance enough. So, why the hell not?

I think its only going to get better from here on out folks. More options, more features and of course the MightyROM signature stability. Yay for PPCGeeks and the whole geeky community!

Last edited by sumo911; 03-26-2009 at 02:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

I am on 4.15 right now, and I was playing around with the fonts. I had a set of font files installed via a CAB, and they were installed using UC. I tried to swap out to a different font, but things aren't displaying properly. There is a mix of the stock ROM fonts and my original custom fonts, but no sign of the new fonts. I have done a few hard resets, as well as re-installed 4.15, but the same mixed set of fonts now show. The really odd part is that if I copy the font files from the "Windows" directory of my TP to my PC, the fonts inside are actually the ones I am trying to install. Some how, it seems the old fonts I installed are sitting around somewhere in there....but I don't know how or why. Any thoughts on what is happening, and what I can do?

Old 03-26-2009, 02:04 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
speaking of working is there something special that has to happen with mightymike's TF3D2-beta in order to get the themes working or is it something with that particular manila? when i installed the midnight blue the slider was offset and the icons were gone and it was non-functional besides telling me what time it was
My themes are not made to work with the TP2 manila... Sorry...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

WOW....I was cool with 4.15 and now 4.16 comes out...You guys (Mighty Mike and Lil Rico) are a beast!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

DotKom is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to DotKom Send a message via Yahoo to DotKom

im surprised at my self...i havent updated since 4.11!! im slackin!!

Old 03-26-2009, 03:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Talking Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Thaks Mike and LilRico for all your hard work I'm pretty sure that building roms is more addicting than flashing!!! You guys rock!!!

Giovanny
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:54 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
My themes are not made to work with the TP2 manila... Sorry...
no prob, i was just wondering
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development