PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mongoose107 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Mighty thanks for 4.16 working fawless for me. I loved the way the weather was displayed in beta2 is their a way I can get my weather to display like that in 4.16. Also I love the stock tab how can I get a stock program or tab so I can look at the stocks thanks for any help..

Mongoose!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Oh.....I see. That had to have come from a rom you flashed earlier on. Anyway...here is the fix!!!

Now...Time for me to go to the gym!

HTC Stock Boot Splash

While I'm pretty sure this doesn't hard reset the phone, back up anyway!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...64#post2736164
Thanks for the file, I read the XDA post but I'm not sure what folder to put this .nbh in?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

onesickvdub is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

The 4.16 ROM is amazing. Thank you Mighty Mike and Lil' Rico!

Quick question, what is the command to move a file on my SDConfig.txt

For example, I want to transfer my dcibattery.exe from \cabs to Windows\StartUp. How would I do that? Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey LilRico - are the download links for Vol Controls broken in Post #2 ?

I woudl love to use the full package but want to avoid teh wallpaper.. that's why going with individual installs... but see no links for Vol Controls
Old 03-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickvdub View Post

For example, I want to transfer my dcibattery.exe from \cabs to Windows\StartUp. How would I do that? Thanks!

CPY1:\Storage Card\cabs\dcibattery.exe
CPY2:\Windows\Startup\dcibattery.exe
Old 03-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well finially!!! LMAO! It's good news to me though because I wanted you to use 4.15, but 4.16 is smooth to me IMO, so you didn't miss anything
Yea, dunno what was up with 4.15, but oh well, just gonna forget 4.15 even existed . Beyond that tho, I've been extremely happy with the TF3D2 beta2, so I've actually gone back to that(now that a few customizations have popped up).

About the only thing I really don't like is the new "finger" friendly menus, which are in 4.16, as well. To me they are counter-productive since I seem to always want an option that isn't visible and I have to scroll.

I wish there was a way to turn them off in 4.16.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-26-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Yea, dunno what was up with 4.15, but oh well, just gonna forget 4.15 even existed . Beyond that tho, I've been extremely happy with the TF3D2 beta2, so I've actually gone back to that.

About the only thing I really don't like is the new "finger" friendly menus, which ar in 4.16, as well. To me they are counter-productive since I seem to always want an option that isn't visible and I have to scroll.

I wish there was a way to turn them off in 4.16.
I'll see if there's a way i can hack up a .cab to disable them.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickvdub View Post

Saw mighty already helped with CPY commands...

Can you tell me why you chose dcibattery and not batti ?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
CPY1:\Storage Card\cabs\dcibattery.exe
CPY2:\Windows\Startup\dcibattery.exe
This never works with shortcuts such as tom tom.lnk any ideas?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I thought so too, until one day back with my diamond after every flash, i'd have an issue where it would keep sending multiple sms's to everyone constantly everytime i got off a phonecall or reset my phone. the phone would bootup, or disconnect from a call, the phon would immediately switch to 1x mode and send out a batch of duplicates.

Hard resetting using the button pattern didn't solve it, yet the clear storage method did.

i was a believer after that

Myth Confirmed
Hey mike, I assume that clear storage only affects the internal memory, and does nothing with the SD card. Correct? Also, do you activate the "also format NAND flash" option?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development