PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
that's the thing i want to use both
not sure you can do that. YOu might can put mobile shell into the programs to launch it, but the beauty of mobile shell is it's today screen.

I haven't tried this, so you might want to find another thread in another forum that talks about that. You "might" can add mobile shell as a tab, but i seriously doubt it.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
So I believe the issue with my phone having trouble answering calls was the PimBackup cab was originally installed on my memory card, along with the backup folder. So I had to delete the entire application from there and re-install to device memory. I only installed the backup folder to the memory card. So now when I restore, it doesn't interfere with answering calls and the whole deal I was going through.

So again no issues with answering calls now!!!
Are you still having problems. I'm still on the 4/21 version of MR5 and having the same phone answering issues you mentioned. I'm going to flash to the newer 4/25 version. I don't have PIMBackup installed so that can't be it. It is frustrating.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
This ROM looked awesome. I flashed the stock, flashed the updated version and hard reset multiple times. After I loaded all my programs, contacts, and calendar I did my customary soft reset at the end and bam the titanium plug in was gone. Yes I made sure it was enabled everything should have been fine but it wasn't there. I thought maybe a one time glitch so I started over after a hard reset repeated everything to get my phone in order and ended up with the same result no titanium plug in. I'm sure it has to be something I'm loading but not sure what or why because I load everything on all other roms I've flashed and this doesn't happen.
Reflashed this rom and started loading my programs in reverse order to determine what program might be starting the disappearing titanium plug-in scenario. The Plug-in seemed to disappear after Titanium weather was loaded. I even uninstalled the weather app and soft reset but to no avail. Today pulg-in goes away and does not come back. Really looking forward to an update so I can try this rom out. I'm using the phantom rom 6.5 21500 with no problems with any programs being loaded.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

link for mr 4.16 is broken does any one have a working link
Old 04-29-2009, 12:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bugsysiegals is a n00b
Question Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I just noticed that after flashing to the newest rom, 4.25, and installing the 160 text message cab, I cannot rotate my finger around the center button to shrink the text size. Is that an issue with that cab?
Old 04-29-2009, 01:05 PM
N00b

sgniwder is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
link for mr 4.16 is broken does any one have a working link
Here's the link to Arelas on the last page
Need MightyROM 4.16? Just Click! http://arelas.com/files/MightyROM/Mi...16_032509R.rar
Old 04-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

For MiltonPro
Attached Files
File Type: cab 777fix.cab (2.0 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Hi V,

The Radio is a completely separate Rom from Mighty Rom. They aren't inside Mighty Rom. Please go to the link in my signature and click on the Radio link and read. You will have to flash the radio rom (I suggest Telus) and then I would do a hard reset via the clear storage method. When you flash the radio Rom it will be just like flashing Mighty Rom. it will look the same.

If after installing the new radio AND hard resetting and you check all the settings and still it doesn't work.. It might be your device or you got the most finicky TP on the planet. Theres nothing more I can honestly tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
Well I followed every step you just stated two times and it still hasn't worked. Not to mention feeling like a jackass standing in my apartment complex's parking lot for 25 minutes. The only thing I haven't tried is changing radios. Are there multiple to try inside mighty rom? If so how do I get to the options? Would hate for that to be what's tieing me up yet at this point I'm reaching for all possibilities.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-29-2009, 02:23 PM
N00b

bugsysiegals is a n00b

Another thing I just wanted to point out in case it hasnt been addressed is that when you receive a new text message alert and it is in landscape mode, it isnt centered and the message is off the right where you cant see what it all says. No big deal but just thought I'd point it out.

Please delete this post if it has been mentioned previously.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No, that cab only changes one reg key setting the max text size from 130 to 160. It does nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsysiegals View Post
I just noticed that after flashing to the newest rom, 4.25, and installing the 160 text message cab, I cannot rotate my finger around the center button to shrink the text size. Is that an issue with that cab?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development