View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 12:28 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
This ROM looked awesome. I flashed the stock, flashed the updated version and hard reset multiple times. After I loaded all my programs, contacts, and calendar I did my customary soft reset at the end and bam the titanium plug in was gone. Yes I made sure it was enabled everything should have been fine but it wasn't there. I thought maybe a one time glitch so I started over after a hard reset repeated everything to get my phone in order and ended up with the same result no titanium plug in. I'm sure it has to be something I'm loading but not sure what or why because I load everything on all other roms I've flashed and this doesn't happen.
Reflashed this rom and started loading my programs in reverse order to determine what program might be starting the disappearing titanium plug-in scenario. The Plug-in seemed to disappear after Titanium weather was loaded. I even uninstalled the weather app and soft reset but to no avail. Today pulg-in goes away and does not come back. Really looking forward to an update so I can try this rom out. I'm using the phantom rom 6.5 21500 with no problems with any programs being loaded.