View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:41 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tds1225 View Post
Can we install all other versions of tsowentaskbar? Last time I heard only ver.3 works. Can someone confirm ?
The one we posted works and ver. 6 because it uses the same .dll version Mighty uses in his ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
LilRico,

Regarding your commend about a custom taskbar installed, I thought you had fixed this issue with your new tsowen3v1.4 cab. I have MightyROM 4.14 (did not like the HTC enhanced menus) and installed the tsowen3v1.4 cab and then (I asked if it would be alright and they said yes) I installed tsowen taskbar2 (prefer those icons). Everything seems to work fine most of the time but occassionally, after a soft reset, the volume key will stop working (sometimes I get the WM 6.1 volume graphic instead of the TF3D graphic) and then the phone gets very very slow. A couple more soft resets followed by a 30 second wait usually clears up the problem.
Is this issue completely fixed in $.16? If so, I'll gladly upgrade. Besides, I've seen a cab for reverting the menus back posted here recently.
One more question, my call history tab is very slow in updated. In other words, when I select it, it is blank for a good 15 seconds. The icons are fine since I installed your latest cab file from the second post but it is still very slow.

Thanks for your help!

Vlip3
If you're installing taskbar2, it also has the old .dll file, so it going to mess up. I am willing to bet that if you reverted back to the taskbar we posted or ver 6. your problems will go away.

LMAO at post 10!