PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Mike, great ROM. I am currently using v4.15 with all sorts of 3rd party apps and I didn't know it was possible for a winmo phone to run so seamlessly and snappy! Great work and thanks! Anyhow, have you considered doing a 6.5 build. I would love to see what you could do with that! Just a thought....
Old 03-31-2009, 12:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Mike, great ROM. I am currently using v4.15 with all sorts of 3rd party apps and I didn't know it was possible for a winmo phone to run so seamlessly and snappy! Great work and thanks! Anyhow, have you considered doing a 6.5 build. I would love to see what you could do with that! Just a thought....
I have been playing around with 6.5 the last couple of nights. It just isn't where i want it to be yet.

We're hoping for a better build come 2 weeks time hopefully. We will see where that takes us!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:27 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I have been playing around with 6.5 the last couple of nights. It just isn't where i want it to be yet.

We're hoping for a better build come 2 weeks time hopefully. We will see where that takes us!
Rock on! I look forward to the trip
Old 03-31-2009, 12:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: telus

shibbyj is a n00b

Still trying to get picture sms messaging working on my telus tp with mightyrom 4.16

Can anyone help??
Old 03-31-2009, 12:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbyj View Post
Still trying to get picture sms messaging working on my telus tp with mightyrom 4.16

Can anyone help??
Telus doesn't have picture messaging
Old 03-31-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmany21 View Post
Ok I downloaded the Sprint TV cab on post 3. It downloaded to program files. Thats where I clicked the icon. The welcome vid worked, then I attempted a channel "cnn live" got an error 7004 several times. Read through these posts and found Caulkins fix. I ran the fix and then went back to run the Sprint tv from program files. Thinking it was fixed, I got an error saying cannot connect to current connection or something like that. Is there a fix for this. I had to do a hard reset after reinstalling these cab several time without a solution.
either nobody uses sprint tv or I'm the only one with this problem?????? Mighty any ideas?

Thanks
Old 03-31-2009, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jeffyv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jeffyv Send a message via Yahoo to jeffyv Send a message via Skype™ to jeffyv

Quote:
sup mike!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
ok.. im confused, telus does have picture messaging. you just cant do it with the touch pro, or diamond. bell is the same way. however, the reason that you cant, so sayeth the "tech" support.. is because its a data device... now the original htc touch was not considered a data device. but you still couldnt pic message. so why not? is it a WM thing? the servers support it. whats the hold up? ive been looking for the answer forever. it just doesnt make sense, and the "techs" are absolutely no help...

sorry for the rant guys. im just kinda angry...
Old 03-31-2009, 12:46 AM
Lurker

shibbyj is a n00b

Telus does have picture messaging. Could do it on all my previous Pcs phones Nokia 6265i, Razr VC3, etc.

Is this something they removed from the smart phones. I never tried this on my phone before flashing so can't verify.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Lurker

shibbyj is a n00b

It's probably the same reason they say that the normal PCS feature bundles (ie bundle 15 - Voice mail, call displa etc.) are incompatible with a smart phone. So they force you to setup a smart phone bundle that costs more.

It's all about the $$ with them I guess.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development