PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 08:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tuscolavol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Has anyone using MR6 been able to change the 'Favorites' tab on the Titanium today screen from I.E. to Opera? If so how?

To be more clear, on the Titanium Today Screen my 'Favorites' Tab currently is Internet Explorer, I would like it to be Opera, and just wanted to know know how to switch it out...? Here is the pic:

TIA!
I never could change, so I deactivated it using CHome Editor and picked up "Opera Panel" which is for your bookmarks and I put a link to Opera in "Quick Launcher" with the help of "Quick Launch Editor". It's a whole new learning curve for me and it took a while to configure but all works great now. I'm at work and can't post the cabs but the links are in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65584
Old 07-10-2009, 08:50 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So, I cant get My email (gmail) to send out any messages, I can recieve them, and data works, but for some reason, even the smallest file just sits in my outbox sending.... Anyone know whats up?

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-10-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooger View Post
Anybody have the problem with the text message new message count not clearing after you reply to the text?
I have had this issue too..Doesn't really bother me that much though...
Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
I never could change, so I deactivated it using CHome Editor and picked up "Opera Panel" which is for your bookmarks and I put a link to Opera in "Quick Launcher" with the help of "Quick Launch Editor". It's a whole new learning curve for me and it took a while to configure but all works great now. I'm at work and can't post the cabs but the links are in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65584
Nevermind, I figured it out t\with the Opera vs IE thing on Titanium Home screen. My font stays Tahoma while the rest is custom. I also figured out how to move my Opera browser button in my start/programs page to the top of the screen. So no when I hit the Start icon, the first thing I see is Opera! Good enough for me!!!

Thanks all for your help!

By the way, I am working on my new Deep House mix later this afternoon, If anyone likes Deep House, PM me with your email address and I will send you a link to my lst mix, then a link to my new mix when I finish! peace-

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks to everyone who helped with the ringing delay issue...I got it all solved and now i'm using csdevctrl.6.15.CAB which autolocks my device...I'm loving it..Is there any way to change the list on WM6.5 screen like where it has music,phone,voicemail,etc..?...I don't need the music or picture tab listed..
Old 07-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Thanks to everyone who helped with the ringing delay issue...I got it all solved and now i'm using csdevctrl.6.15.CAB which autolocks my device...I'm loving it..Is there any way to change the list on WM6.5 screen like where it has music,phone,voicemail,etc..?...I don't need the music or picture tab listed..
Use a program called Chome Editor to remove, add and/or move panels around in Titanium. I'll search for the link and get back to ya.

Edit: Link to Chome Editor. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Use a program called Chome Editor to remove, add and/or move panels around in Titanium. I'll search for the link and get back to ya.

Edit: Link to Chome Editor. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951
Thanks...I was thinking that was the program but was unsure...I appreciate it...U don't have to find a link... ...I'm loving WM6.5 a lot...
Old 07-10-2009, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

Don't know if this has been mentioned already.. but my alarm isn't working correctly. No matter what I set the alarm sound to, it will always be a short beep and that is it. Anyone else experience this?
Old 07-10-2009, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Verizon

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabutt View Post
Anyone managed to get MMS working in Verizon with MR6? I've installed ARCSoft MMS 5.0.70.24 and confirmed that it's using the Verizon connection in MMS options but I always get the send failed error message. Worked fine under MR5.

Thanks, keep up the great work MM!
Try this version of Arcsoft MMS. Uninstall the version you have then reset phone then install this. Let me know if that worked homie.
Thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 09:41 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can poor signal cause emails to not send... My download speeds are in the 200kbps when its usually 1.3 mbps.... could this cause my mail to not send??? im getting data so ya figure it would only take longer... not at all. anyone? When i get one thing ironed out, I have another problem.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development