View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
I never could change, so I deactivated it using CHome Editor and picked up "Opera Panel" which is for your bookmarks and I put a link to Opera in "Quick Launcher" with the help of "Quick Launch Editor". It's a whole new learning curve for me and it took a while to configure but all works great now. I'm at work and can't post the cabs but the links are in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65584
Nevermind, I figured it out t\with the Opera vs IE thing on Titanium Home screen. My font stays Tahoma while the rest is custom. I also figured out how to move my Opera browser button in my start/programs page to the top of the screen. So no when I hit the Start icon, the first thing I see is Opera! Good enough for me!!!

Thanks all for your help!

By the way, I am working on my new Deep House mix later this afternoon, If anyone likes Deep House, PM me with your email address and I will send you a link to my lst mix, then a link to my new mix when I finish! peace-

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 1 times.