View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Asphyx
Halfway to VIP Status

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
What would cause ActiveSync to not work? It just sits there "synchronizing" and the green logo is spinning on my phone and computer...but noting ever syncs. It's been like this for five minutes now. This is the first sync after the flash.
If you just flashed the rom then go into USB to PC in settings and uncheck advanced networing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubb76
Help...

I searched and found a series of posts regarding receiving " Could not find remote server". It seems no matter what combination I have it on in the settings, I can't get anything data related " Opera, Youtube, Weather, etc. I saw where it was advised to download BASMSL and I did but when I tried to get my MSL it was unable to do so.

I love the MightyRom but I gotta be able to access this. This has been an issue with the other two roms I have flashed in the past couple of days. Any advice?
If you are on Verizon dial *228 then 1. If you are on Sprint I think you have to run EPST.. Basically you need to reprogram the phone with your provider to restore data connections.