PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

Madrig is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Not sure if this is the same cab you tried but this one is working good on Mikes 4.16 for me. I believe the credit goes to Nimdock for making this wonderful clock.

EDIT: You know what, after I posted this I got to thinking, you are using the Sprint Manilla them which doesn't have a flip clock. Thats probably why the cabs you have tried including this one won't work.
try this
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sprint2FlipClock.cab.zip (59.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

And u have to download winrar to your computer,extract the ruu to your desktop,inside that folder will be a nbh file,name that RAPHIMG in capital letters, and you should be good to go
Old 04-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyv View Post
yo where the goodies at? lol
Ya Mike you holding out on us?

J/k....I can haz patience

Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
DO NOT name it RAPHIMG.nbh, just name it RAPHIMG and im willing to bet anything that works for you.
No it HAS to be RAPHIMG.nbh or it will not flash. If you leave off the extension it will not work. Now if you are renaming it with File Explorer, you might actually be naming it RAPHIMH.nbh.nbh.

Best bet is to rename it before putting on the SD Card.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:08 PM
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
No it HAS to be RAPHIMG.nbh or it will not flash. If you leave off the extension it will not work. Now if you are renaming it with File Explorer, you might actually be naming it RAPHIMH.nbh.nbh.

Exactly thats why when u click rename u only put RAPHIMG thr .nbh goes in automatically,I only flash from my sd card and have 1000 times and not once have i put the .nbh,i onky rename RAPHIMG, and its worked everytime.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post

Ive flashed from my sd card probably 100 times and not once have I put the .nbh at the end. That includes renaming it on my computer,just passing on what works for me cuz hes obviously having problems and thats the same problem I had forever till I tried just renaming it RAPHIMG
Old 04-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Well I flashed this on last night before bed time (first flash ever!!)...and so far I really like it. I haven't gotten into any technical stuff, but I like how things look (Hello Kitty Pink is a winner ). Do most of you guys stick to one ROM that you like, or do you switch around a lot? Just curious...Thank you
Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Ive flashed from my sd card probably 100 times and not once have I put the .nbh at the end. That includes renaming it on my computer,just passing on what works for me cuz hes obviously having problems and thats the same problem I had forever till I tried just renaming it RAPHIMG
If you have your computer set to display file extensions [NOT A DEFAULT OPTION], then you DO NOT need to specify .nbh at the end

If your computer is set to show file extensions, you need to specify .nbh

You can check which setting is on your computer by going to My Documents>Tools>Folder Options>View>Hide extensions for known file types
Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

So I tried it both ways... It cant find it.... what the hell am I doing wrong?? the file that I extracted and renamed was RUU_signed.nbh

I am doing everything you guys are saying... and it still isint working... and I am doing all the stuff on a mac. But I am just copying the file directly to the sd card.. I am about to just put it on the main phones root file.. i just do know what do you guys think?
Old 04-03-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
So I tried it both ways... It cant find it.... what the hell am I doing wrong?? the file that I extracted and renamed was RUU_signed.nbh

I am doing everything you guys are saying... and it still isint working... and I am doing all the stuff on a mac. But I am just copying the file directly to the sd card.. I am about to just put it on the main phones root file.. i just do know what do you guys think?

Hmmmm, your renaming it RAPHIMG in capital letters right? Then putting it on the root of ur sd card,hit volume down,power,then reset with stylus but keeping the buttons pressed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development