PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
So its not a glitch on my phone then and you also have this on yours? hmm.... curious to know why he did that.
he made all the scrool bars bigger to make it all more finger friendly and now the one on the phone pad sticks out alittle. hope that help.
P.S. you do know that there is a scroll bar on the phone tab - its just off screen

EDIT: you could change the size of the scrool bars with a regedit - search for it OR with advanced config - that's how i do it
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
he made all the scrool bars bigger to make it all more finger friendly and now the one on the phone pad sticks out alittle. hope that help.
P.S. you do know that there is a scroll bar on the phone tab - its just off screen

EDIT: you could change the size of the scrool bars with a regedit - search for it OR with advanced config - that's how i do it
Thanks for responding. Do you happen to know the size that he is using for it and whats the largest size you can make the scroll bar without it sticking out in the dial pad screen. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejoshkim View Post
I understand that there are people who don't do basic searches but its not fun when I have to take your criticism. Having said all that I've thank'ed you for you trying....
Sorry for the misunderstanding but that 2nd post was much much better and easier to understand your issue. I thanked you too!!

no hard feelings....
Old 04-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Thanks for responding. Do you happen to know the size that he is using for it and whats the largest size you can make the scroll bar without it sticking out in the dial pad screen. Thanks.
he is using (i think) 18 and the default (possibly the biggest) is 13. using advance config will tell u all this information. i post the regedits after i find them
Old 04-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
he is using (i think) 18 and the default (possibly the biggest) is 13. using advance config will tell u all this information. i post the regedits after i find them
From the FAQ

18. Is there a way to revert the size of the scrolls to their default size?
HKEY_Local_Machine\System\GWE\cyVScr
HKEY_Local_Machine\System\GWE\cxVScr
Set both values to 13.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If your not comfortable with editing the registry you could also use SKTools by clicking on tuneup from the main menu & navigating to the "other" tab (the second to last tab) & from there you can tweak both the horizontal & vertical bars height & width. I am currently using 30 on the width & 60 on the height for a more finger friendly experience. It cuts off wording in some apps but I deal with it.

Remember to soft reset

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 04-03-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierhogunn View Post
I think you may have better luck if you

1. change the name of the .nbh file to raphimg.nbh
2. send the file to your SD card loaded in your touch pro
3. hold down the volume down button + hold down the power button
4. hit the reset button while still holding down the buttons
5. let the thing reboot, while holding down the buttons
6. when it asks if you want to flash the phone, hit the power button to say yes
7. take your phone with you to get some coffee/beer/beverage of your choice
8. enjoy your mighty-phone

you have just flashed the phone from the SD card, independent of your computer.

Hell, you could even go so far as to download the mightyrom to your phone over your 3G connection, unpack it, rename it ( still on your phone) and copy the file to your flash card...

that is how I flash my phone now, I don't even need my PC to do it

been doing that since MightRom 4.10
Well I have done all that and I get the red green blue and white screen and it has no option to flash.... I am not sure but the first blink of the screen say no file... So what should I do?? the mighty rom file has been changed to raphimg and still isint working and its in my root file of my sd card... Please I have been trying this for the last 2 days I am soooo damn close!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

and also the mighty rom file isint a nbh file its a rar file... am i downloading the wrong thing?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejoshkim View Post
12. Result: No Transparent Flip Clock.

Am I doing something wrong? Did I download the wrong cab files?
Bottom line, I love the stability and quickness of the Mighty Rom 4.16 but want visuals of KK 1.8 (which sport the Sprint theme)
Not sure if this is the same cab you tried but this one is working good on Mikes 4.16 for me. I believe the credit goes to Nimdock for making this wonderful clock.

EDIT: You know what, after I posted this I got to thinking, you are using the Sprint Manilla them which doesn't have a flip clock. Thats probably why the cabs you have tried including this one won't work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Transparent Clock.cab (389.8 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maverick77; 04-03-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
and also the mighty rom file isint a nbh file its a rar file... am i downloading the wrong thing?
Extract the rar file with WinRAR first. Inside there should be a file you need to rename.

4. How do I flash using my SD card?
-Rename the custom ROM NBH file from RUU_Signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh
-Copy RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD Card.
-Hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. While you're still
holding those 2 buttons, press the reset button with your stylus.
-When your Touch Pro tells you to do so, press the power button to begin
the flash process. If you do not get the message to press the power button
to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not
have the file at the root of your microSD card.
-When flashing is complete, perform a soft reset.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development