PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
my slide to unlock still wont work right..it doenst even lock, i just got my phone running perfectly and i dont wanna hard reset for this....i tried to install and uninstall like 7-8 times, still doesnt work HELP!!

this is the only time i have seen this happen and im not sure why its with this rom
S2U doesn't quite yet work for 6.5 everyone is using this for right now: Device Lock 1.1. Get it here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1239649505
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cheeb is a n00b

has anyone had issues getting into the battery option? I want to adjust my backlight but it won't me in to change the settings...its non-responsive when I click on it....any help? thanks...
Old 04-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

OK so i hope this hasn't been addressed but in 1000+ pages I'm sure it has...
i just flashed to the latest release from 4/25 and i have done a hard reset and not installed any other progs yet...
SMS has some funky issues.
1. if i leave a convo open... say i'm waiting on a response... it wont mark the txt as read unless i close the convo and the reopen it.. so basicly it keeps flashin the LED's and the text stays bold unilt i close out and then go back which is anoying, sms used to mark it as read as soon as you responded
2. so in landscape mode if i close the convo to mark the txt as read like i said above, the list of convos (in landscape) does not resize it self to fit the screen. its fine if i open sms and the slide but if i open a convo then close it in land scape is when i messes up.
3. biggest problem: if i open a convo to respond the curser does not put its self in the txt entry box it selects the incoming txt automaticly, so for every txt i have to put the cursor in the txt entry box

with the start menu..
when the phone is locked, it always locks up or can decide between transparent or black. not a problem really just stupid and annoying

so i hope no one FREAKS out because this has been discussed, just point me to the thread

thnx

'function over fashion'
Old 04-28-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
has anyone had issues getting into the battery option? I want to adjust my backlight but it won't me in to change the settings...its non-responsive when I click on it....any help? thanks...
Uncheck the Auto Adjust box then it will free it up
Old 04-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I would try installing a tsownetaskbar. for wm6.5. This task bar brings a larger X icon also giving you a little more room to press it with your finger.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
Wow! It's TMI (too much information). Read the first three pages which offer 47 options.

What is your recommendation (what version)?

TIA,
tsp
Sprint MR5 04/25 #1
Old 04-28-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

zizo72 is just getting started

i flashed from OEM to Copper to the MR5 4/21 then to this; 4/25: I have to say, this rom doubled my battery life and I have 0 issues! Mike you rock !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by zizo72; 04-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

I know some of these are known issues. Not stopping me from using MR5 4/25 #1 (not the last update). It's working really good except for the issues you listed. I have no ring issues btw. Next release will be that much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepeesea View Post
i just flashed to the latest release from 4/25 and i have done a hard reset and not installed any other progs yet...
1. if i leave a convo open... say i'm waiting on a response... it wont mark the txt as read unless i close the convo and the reopen it.. so basicly it keeps flashin the LED's and the text stays bold unilt i close out and then go back which is anoying, sms used to mark it as read as soon as you responded
2. so in landscape mode if i close the convo to mark the txt as read like i said above, the list of convos (in landscape) does not resize it self to fit the screen. its fine if i open sms and the slide but if i open a convo then close it in land scape is when i messes up.
3. biggest problem: if i open a convo to respond the curser does not put its self in the txt entry box it selects the incoming txt automaticly, so for every txt i have to put the cursor in the txt entry box

with the start menu..
when the phone is locked, it always locks up or can decide between transparent or black. not a problem really just stupid and annoying

so i hope no one FREAKS out because this has been discussed, just point me to the thread

thnx
Old 04-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepeesea View Post

with the start menu..

thnx
There were actually 2 versions of MR5 Update released on the same day. It you have the version date 4/25 and the time says before noon you have the wrong version. Mighty Mike re-upped a newer version of MR5 Update at about 7pm. I would just re-flash to be sure you have the absolute newest version.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 04-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
There were actually 2 versions of MR5 Update released on the same day. It you have the version date 4/25 and the time says before noon you have the wrong version. Mighty Mike re-upped a newer version of MR5 Update at about 7pm. I would just re-flash to be sure you have the absolute newest version.
good call... didn't know that. i flashed at about 9amPST so i will try again

thnx
Old 04-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff
Re: Taskbar too close to X/OK button (back a couple pages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Wow! It's TMI (too much information). Read the first three pages which offer 47 options.

What is your recommendation (what version)?

TIA,
tsp
Sprint MR5 04/25 #1
LOL I agree, though it took me a moment to figure out that you meant TMI in the literal sense and not the more typical "prurient" sense.

I was hoping for a simple reg hack or something. I remember Handyswitcher has a way to shift the taskbar icon based on a simple decimal value within the program, so I thought maybe it would be easy to push the entire taskbar (except the X/OK) to the left about 5px or so. My huge thumbs would then actually press the X more than 30% of the time.

Those taskbars look gorgeous, but I'm just getting this ROM set the way I like it, and stability is always a concern. Every little thing that gets added increases the possibility of something breaking. I'll have to find a solution one way or the other; I'll post whatever I decide on if it helps anyone else.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development