PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbaj2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
I'm loving this ROM!

I just have one issue. For some reason i am no longer able to download large files, whether it is with Internet Explorer, Opera, or RSS Hub.

I usually download Podcasts with RSS Hub and for some reason now the entire podcast is no longer downloading when it is a large file. Is there something I have to change in the registry that will allow the phone to have more temporary memory or something so that I can download the Podcasts and other files without a problem?

Just wondering if someone could help. The files that I'm trying to download are podcasts which are over 20 mb each. Haven't had any issue with other ROMS but this is the one I want to use! Definitely enjoying this ROM otherwise, keep up the great work!

Thanks,

~J
Unfortunately it looks like its this specific ROM that is causing this issue as I have had other ROMS when this is not a problem.

MightyMike is there something I can tweak so that I can download larger files without this being an issue? I'm big on listening to podcasts at work and they all get cut off now when I try to download them with RSS Hub, Opera or Internet Explorer when they are larger in size

Thanks, keep up the great work!

~J

Update: This seems to be the exact same issue with the Copper ROM. Anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping there's a setting I can change since listening to podcasts is one of my main uses for my phone.

Last edited by nbaj2k; 05-05-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

xtcx86 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to xtcx86

I'm very new to this forum and I have never posted before so please bare with me...

I have installed Mighty Mikes 6.5 rom and I LOVE it...my only question is...on the home screen, the tabs such as "pictures and music"...If I want to remove those tabs from the home screen. How do I do that?!

Thank You in advance for any replies!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hyperfire21 is just getting started

guys i have a really annoying bug when i'm in landscape mode, part of the screen is cut off on the today screen.

I still see the background image but it just cuts a piece of it off so u cant scroll it.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcx86 View Post
I'm very new to this forum and I have never posted before so please bare with me...

I have installed Mighty Mikes 6.5 rom and I LOVE it...my only question is...on the home screen, the tabs such as "pictures and music"...If I want to remove those tabs from the home screen. How do I do that?!

Hi !

Look towards the top of this screen and click on CDMA HTC Touch Pro Upgrades link.

Scroll down to where you see this thread.

To the right you will see in small yellow/gold letters the word "<files>" Click on that.

A smaller screen will load. Download DiamondConfig.cab and install it to DEVICE. You wll have to scroll down for it and you will see it listed twice. Either one is fine they are the samething.

That is a program called TF3D Config. It will allow you to move tabs around or deactivate tabs that you don't want. It's very simple to use and straight forward.

Need anymore help just let me know !Welcome to PPCGeeks.. Where the men run free and the sheep run scared !

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Unfortunately it looks like its this specific ROM that is causing this issue as I have had other ROMS when this is not a problem.

MightyMike is there something I can tweak so that I can download larger files without this being an issue? I'm big on listening to podcasts at work and they all get cut off now when I try to download them with RSS Hub, Opera or Internet Explorer when they are larger in size

Thanks, keep up the great work!

~J

Update: This seems to be the exact same issue with the Copper ROM. Anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping there's a setting I can change since listening to podcasts is one of my main uses for my phone.

Have you tried to click resume when the download fails? Im always stops initially but when I resume it downloads fine.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

drnull is a n00b

Try kinoma play? Also, are downloads failing for you while moving (like in the car) or do they also fail while stationary? I've found that if I try to download a podcast during my commute, it will inevitably fail.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2009, 11:59 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcx86 View Post

are you talking about the wm6.5 default today screen? if so, you'll want CHome Configurator
Old 05-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Lurker

blooh23 is a n00b
Smile Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Does mighty rom works on this network HSPA/WCDMA 900/2100MHZ
Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 mhz?
Do i need to unlock the phone first because i can't connect via active sync at bootloader? thanks
Old 05-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That's a GSM phone isn't it? If so this ROM is not for you, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooh23 View Post
Does mighty rom works on this network HSPA/WCDMA 900/2100MHZ
Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 mhz?
Do i need to unlock the phone first because i can't connect via active sync at bootloader? thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Lurker

blooh23 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
That's a GSM phone isn't it? If so this ROM is not for you, unfortunately.
so it won't work on my phone... how can i be sure if this one is GSM or CDMA ? Thanks for the reply

Maybe you could suggest any rom that suites for GSM phones
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development