View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:56 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcx86 View Post
I'm very new to this forum and I have never posted before so please bare with me...

I have installed Mighty Mikes 6.5 rom and I LOVE it...my only question is...on the home screen, the tabs such as "pictures and music"...If I want to remove those tabs from the home screen. How do I do that?!

Thank You in advance for any replies!

Hi !

Look towards the top of this screen and click on CDMA HTC Touch Pro Upgrades link.

Scroll down to where you see this thread.

To the right you will see in small yellow/gold letters the word "<files>" Click on that.

A smaller screen will load. Download DiamondConfig.cab and install it to DEVICE. You wll have to scroll down for it and you will see it listed twice. Either one is fine they are the samething.

That is a program called TF3D Config. It will allow you to move tabs around or deactivate tabs that you don't want. It's very simple to use and straight forward.

Need anymore help just let me know !Welcome to PPCGeeks.. Where the men run free and the sheep run scared !

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.