PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nganslio is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I've installed mighty rom 5
Voice recorder is missing
Sprint TV doesn't work
Can you guys fix it
Old 05-05-2009, 03:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nganslio View Post
Sprint TV doesn't work
Can you guys fix it
SEARCH. it's right up there next to the 5 golden stars on the right. it's your friend. and your own personal assistant.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 05-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PoppaDoc is just getting started

I was wondering if someone can help me out. I upgraded to this rom, and I love it. The only thing I am having an issue with is I am getting an error message when my phone boots. After the windows splash screen I get a message that says that the file startupbiotouch.exe can't be opened. Is this a necessary file? How can I get this file back without reflashing the rom?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nganslio View Post
Sprint TV doesn't work
Can you guys fix it

not sure about voice recorder but as for sprint tv, download cauklins tv fix. either search for it, go back a few pages (somone attached it within the last 10 pages) or click the files button net to the title of the thread and look for cauklins sprint tv fix
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaDoc View Post
I was wondering if someone can help me out. I upgraded to this rom, and I love it. The only thing I am having an issue with is I am getting an error message when my phone boots. After the windows splash screen I get a message that says that the file startupbiotouch.exe can't be opened. Is this a necessary file? How can I get this file back without reflashing the rom?
hmm never heard of that what all UC you have installed? correct me if im wrong but i think biotouch was for the cube on the vogue idk about TP lol
Old 05-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PoppaDoc is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
hmm never heard of that what all UC you have installed? correct me if im wrong but i think biotouch was for the cube on the vogue idk about TP lol
Thats whats buggin me out. Cause biotouch was for the Vogue. I don't know why its giving me that error. I might just have to re flash the rom, and reinstall the programs. I think it might be a program I installed but I can't narrow it down.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaDoc View Post
Mebbe try a hard reset for it to do its thing, if not, i'd reflash, b/c i don't know what else may have gotten flashed wrong as well.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work

I've just flashed 4.16, and while it is lighting fast amongst the stock Sprint ROM, my phone is having major issues.

1. Battery life is sucked down faster than Peter North in a Tara Patrick video. I even tried installing without any of my customizations running and still get the problem, no matter how many times I flash. My phone lasts only about 5-6 hours.

2. My phone signal is fluctuating constantly -- which may account for the battery drain. But when I flash back to stock, my signal stays constant (even ran ##DEBUG#). Any ideas what may be causing it? Regardless of the radio I use (Sprint, Telus, Verizon, USC) the signal won't stay still.

3. Activesync only syncs when it wants to. Maybe every 5th sync the pretty green circle spins and spins until it times out. I have to soft reset my phone a couple times for it to finally sync.

Mainly, if anyone has experienced issue #2, and what you may have done to correct the situation (besides the standard "Flash to another ROM" rebuke). Thanks for any and all responses.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by signal34 View Post
I've just flashed 4.16, and while it is lighting fast amongst the stock Sprint ROM, my phone is having major issues.

1. Battery life is sucked down faster than Peter North in a Tara Patrick video. I even tried installing without any of my customizations running and still get the problem, no matter how many times I flash. My phone lasts only about 5-6 hours.

2. My phone signal is fluctuating constantly -- which may account for the battery drain. But when I flash back to stock, my signal stays constant (even ran ##DEBUG#). Any ideas what may be causing it? Regardless of the radio I use (Sprint, Telus, Verizon, USC) the signal won't stay still.

3. Activesync only syncs when it wants to. Maybe every 5th sync the pretty green circle spins and spins until it times out. I have to soft reset my phone a couple times for it to finally sync.

Mainly, if anyone has experienced issue #2, and what you may have done to correct the situation (besides the standard "Flash to another ROM" rebuke). Thanks for any and all responses.
try the telus 1.04.05 radio?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
try the telus 1.04.05 radio?
Oh yeah.....I used the Telus on my stock because it gave me the best battery life and signal....now all of the radios work for sh!t.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development