View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
signal34
PPCGeeks Regular

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I've just flashed 4.16, and while it is lighting fast amongst the stock Sprint ROM, my phone is having major issues.

1. Battery life is sucked down faster than Peter North in a Tara Patrick video. I even tried installing without any of my customizations running and still get the problem, no matter how many times I flash. My phone lasts only about 5-6 hours.

2. My phone signal is fluctuating constantly -- which may account for the battery drain. But when I flash back to stock, my signal stays constant (even ran ##DEBUG#). Any ideas what may be causing it? Regardless of the radio I use (Sprint, Telus, Verizon, USC) the signal won't stay still.

3. Activesync only syncs when it wants to. Maybe every 5th sync the pretty green circle spins and spins until it times out. I have to soft reset my phone a couple times for it to finally sync.

Mainly, if anyone has experienced issue #2, and what you may have done to correct the situation (besides the standard "Flash to another ROM" rebuke). Thanks for any and all responses.