PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrag View Post
The server isn't down. The files just aren't there anymore for some reason.
Let me explain what has happened...

Couple days ago, Mike released his first "official" (to him at least) Windows 6.5 ROM... and... the pandemic crowd not only crashed PPCGeek's server, it also murdered (a very nasty way) the host, Little Rico's hosting server (RIP).

Next day he got a nasty angry protest letter from the hosting demanding him either to remove ALL those files which you are trying to download right away or face termination because he "violated the ToS (Term of Services)".

So panic and frustrated, Little Rico decided decided to give his hosting both of his birds and tell them to kiss his butt goodbye while he seeks the other hosting.

That is why, you can't download them right now because his domain and content is still lost in space... space... space... space... space...

Sit back and wait, it will be back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

This ROM is awesome. The only thing I would wish for is a tiny bit more separation between the X button (or quick menu, if enabled) and the next icon, be it the clock or speaker icon. I find myself constantly going for the X and getting the time popup or notification popup.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok,

First the radio you use really has nothing to do with whether you pay for GPS. The unlocker will work on any radio installed even the Verizon stock.

Second I know the method I explained does work. Ive done it myself and another ppcgeeker did it yesterday while on msn messenger with me. But as I said I really do recommend a hard reset anyways.

To hard reset click on start, settings, system and click on the Clear Storage icon. Do not checkmark nand flash. Type in 1234 and then ok.

Do this twice to make sure its all set.

Let me know how you make out. Also what radio did you choose? I like the Telus one. I tried the new Herman one and it turned my Touch Pro into a boiling hot potato. It got so hot with that Radio rom I actually fried 2 eggs and some bacon on it. So if you try that one be careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
I followed your steps to the T and it still doesn't work as far as getting GPS to work on my Verizon TP. I don't want to risk going back to the stock radio. I want to use the radio where I can not pay for GPS

I just don't know what else there is to try... Which method are you using to hard reset your TP? I'm really reaching at this point lol.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-28-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
The newsest version?
It shouldn't mattern though.
Just because someone posts something doesn't make it true, try it for yourself
You are right it is my mistake for not testing.
Did install it and I confirmed it is working fine.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

I see alot of continued issues of text gibberish. But if you don't flash latest update then follow with a hard re-set. You will continue to have the same issues, while everyone else has moved on.

You can be stubborn all you want. Its the only way to limit issues on wm6.5
Old 04-28-2009, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jp3600k is just getting started

anyone upgrading to the new touch pro when it comes out??? i wonder if mike is
Old 04-28-2009, 09:57 AM
N00b
Carrier: Alltel

zarxic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by haus View Post
This ROM is awesome. The only thing I would wish for is a tiny bit more separation between the X button (or quick menu, if enabled) and the next icon, be it the clock or speaker icon. I find myself constantly going for the X and getting the time popup or notification popup.
This is the only annoyance I have that no one else has mentioned until now. I am loving the ROM, just have to keep reminding myself to be careful when pressing the X or OK buttons.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
This is the only annoyance I have that no one else has mentioned until now. I am loving the ROM, just have to keep reminding myself to be careful when pressing the X or OK buttons.
I would try installing a tsownetaskbar. for wm6.5. This task bar brings a larger X icon also giving you a little more room to press it with your finger.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

Last edited by MiltonPro; 04-28-2009 at 10:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This ROM looked awesome. I flashed the stock, flashed the updated version and hard reset multiple times. After I loaded all my programs, contacts, and calendar I did my customary soft reset at the end and bam the titanium plug in was gone. Yes I made sure it was enabled everything should have been fine but it wasn't there. I thought maybe a one time glitch so I started over after a hard reset repeated everything to get my phone in order and ended up with the same result no titanium plug in. I'm sure it has to be something I'm loading but not sure what or why because I load everything on all other roms I've flashed and this doesn't happen.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Lurker

billybob9852 is a n00b

HELP!!!

Is there a specific reason why my storage memory has jumped from 40.26Mb in use to 56.61Mb over a one day period. I have not install anything major. I already had all my apps installed and running fine. all of a sudden there is a jump>>>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development