PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
So you mean to tell me that there is a radio out there that will give me better strength and data speed than the original stock sprint radio? doesnt the radio come with mightyrom though?
No the radio's are not included withthe ROM and yes there are better better radios than the Sprint stock one.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Telus

Schwabe is a n00b
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Just wanted to post an important feature request. For ICR (In Call Recording).

You can try it out here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474920

However this ICR feature isn't working properly with Mighty's TP ROM. It records, but not using the internal mic so what happens is the other party is extremely quiet.

Yet ICR is in fact working properly Mighty's Diamond 4.5 ROM. So I would expect this is a simple fix?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Quote:
So you mean to tell me that there is a radio out there that will give me better strength and data speed than the original stock sprint radio? doesnt the radio come with mightyrom though?
q1. Maybe. Try it. read first.

q2. No, Mightyrom provides the OS and customizations, NOT the radio.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
No the radio's are not included withthe ROM and yes there are better better radios than the Sprint stock one.
Nice i found it. Thanks guys, I am going to try the new sprint radio, i hear some people get the telus to work better so ill see wuts up. Im learning alot man damn.

Another question which i was confused about, What is a Kitchen?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Nice i found it. Thanks guys, I am going to try the new sprint radio, i hear some people get the telus to work better so ill see wuts up. Im learning alot man damn.

Another question which i was confused about, What is a Kitchen?
Kitchen is a software that the chefs use to cook custom ROMs.

www.google.com

If you have a question just add htc touch pro to it and google it. Works most of the time
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Kitchen is a software that the chefs use to cook custom ROMs.

www.google.com

If you have a question just add htc touch pro to it and google it. Works most of the time
Ahh i got you, i dunno about this one ill just let chefs do all the cooking lol. Im pretty good as is. I did basically everything, prl 60750, radio 1.11, rom 4.12. anything i missed guys? to make my tp better?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Thumbs down Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwabe View Post
Just wanted to post an important feature request. For ICR (In Call Recording).

You can try it out here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474920

However this ICR feature isn't working properly with Mighty's TP ROM. It records, but not using the internal mic so what happens is the other party is extremely quiet.

Yet ICR is in fact working properly Mighty's Diamond 4.5 ROM. So I would expect this is a simple fix?
I did see it on other rom once.. can't remember which..
but what i do is turn on the voice recorder, then put the volume as high up without trying to get feedback.. just for temporary use...
I would like to see it added, is a good feature to have... hmmm....
Thanks Mike, maybe....

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hey diaz, how do u have the clock background green with the clock white?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:47 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by hec1er23 View Post
I HAD THE MIDNIGHT BLUE CLOCK INSTALLED... THEN I TOOK IT OFF N TRIED THE WALLPAPER ON ALL TAPS CAB. FIRST, AND IT ALSO DISPLAYED 0:00 ON THE STANDARD CLOCK. WHEN I REMOVE THE THE WALLPAPER ON ALL TAPS CAB. IT GOES BACK TO NORMAL.... HAS ANYONE ELSE HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM...
Quote:
lilrico do u know how to fix this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
How about installing the midnight clock after installing the cab for all tabs?
Quote:
tried that, and it makes the standard clock 0:00 too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Man, your problem is killing me but I have no idea what might be causing it...

If I were you I would hard reset and go for it again...
Quote:
thanx for tryin to help... yea ill try the hard reset n the first thing ill try will be the wallpaper on all taps cab...

how do i start the hard reset...
I'm thinking there's something going on there. It doesn't matter what order you install the wallpaperonall tabs cab vs the clock or vise versa, you must have something else installed that's causing it issues, that's my bet. I have tried the mod on the Diamond and TP and I'm sorry, but I can't replicate your problem. What exactly do you have installed? I'm sorry I missed the post last night.
Quote:
With all due respect Rico, you could name brown "****ty face brown" if you wished. It is your creation and if any of us is to have a problem with a name I am pretty sure they could rename it.
True, but then again, I don't want anyone offended either.... I only ask out of common courtesy...
Old 03-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
It doesn't matter what order you install the wallpaperonall tabs cab vs the clock or vise versa
Yup... I knew the order didn't matter but when you are dealing with hardware/software you have got to try everything. Stranger things have happened, hehehe.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development