PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:32 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Yup... I knew the order didn't matter but when you are dealing with hardware/software you have got to try everything. Stranger things have happened, hehehe.
I 100% agree with you I wasn't directing my comment towards you just in case
Old 03-03-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Do I need to install a separate MMS program? I have this ROM on my Sprint TP on Verizon network.

Thanks!

Mike
Old 03-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes, you need to install a seperate MMS program. Look around for Arcsoft.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Hey diaz, how do u have the clock background green with the clock white?
its the stock green, with mighty lastest rom, with the whiteflipclock...
and of course.. lilricos colored backgrounds and ra... etc...
i just mix and match and change all the colors around, when im bored... Hahaha..
Mightymike made such an awesome rom, no need to keep flashing,
everything is so perfect with this rom,,,
I know He's trying some new stuff...
like TP2 stuff to import to his great rom... or maybe even 6.5..
i see so many people experimenting with THEM.,,
looks very promising for a soon to be next rom, for our fabulous creator... MIGHTYMIKE.....
Thanks Mike... ur rom is the Sh!TTTTTTT.

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

trail_rider is a n00b
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by anasazi View Post
i figured it out!

ok, original app:
http://www.luisespinosa.com/trackme_eng.html

doesn't work out of the box, so i installed the fixes found in his FAQ and it still didn't work. ended up doing this:
http://www.luisespinosa.com/phpBB2/v...936c7d9685bcc0

and reinstalled the SQL stuff afterwords and it works now

edit:
well i spoke too soon... it runs but can't seem to find the GPS
First off - I love MightyRom. Been using it for a while and its great. Just thought I say something about this prior post.

For GPS tracking with realtime updates to google maps or google earth, there is nothing better than TrackMe. You can read about it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340667 - I was originally having the same problem as the prior post making it work. I kept getting this message: File or assembly name 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3BE235DF1C8D2AD3', or one of its dependencies, was not found." I'm no programmer but it it looks like the .NETCF3.5 in MightyRom might have been the issue. I followed the instructions in the previous post and reinstalled .NETCF3.5 and TrackMe now works great. Unlike the prior post, it finds the GPS and works properly after the reinstall. No complaints with MightyRom. Haven't had problems with any other software.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

x99percent is keeping up the good workx99percent is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by trail_rider View Post
First off - I love MightyRom. Been using it for a while and its great. Just thought I say something about this prior post.

For GPS tracking with realtime updates to google maps or google earth, there is nothing better than TrackMe. You can read about it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=340667 - I was originally having the same problem as the prior post making it work. I kept getting this message: File or assembly name 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3BE235DF1C8D2AD3', or one of its dependencies, was not found." I'm no programmer but it it looks like the .NETCF3.5 in MightyRom might have been the issue. I followed the instructions in the previous post and reinstalled .NETCF3.5 and TrackMe now works great. Unlike the prior post, it finds the GPS and works properly after the reinstall. No complaints with MightyRom. Haven't had problems with any other software.
TrackMe has its place, but it won't work "out of the box" without user configuration. From a security standpoint, this is where nueGPSSecurity shines.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mike74055 is a n00b
Talking Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

With all this windows mobile 6.5 going around and the Touch Pro Upgrades going crazy with 6.5 threads how far are we from MightyRom 5.0????

I was just wondering. I'm temped to try 6.5 but I don't wanna stray away from MightyRoms.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Yes, you need to install a seperate MMS program. Look around for Arcsoft.

Will this work on the Verizon network?

Mike
Old 03-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

trail_rider is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
TrackMe has its place, but it won't work "out of the box" without user configuration. From a security standpoint, this is where nueGPSSecurity shines.
I respect your opinion but TrackMe really isn't about security like nueGPSSecurity or Smartphone Tracker. Rather, TrackMe provides a means of using a GPS to log a route and to upload it in real time to a server for review in google maps. Its like letting your wife monitor on the internet exactly where you've been and where your going at all times in real time. It also allows you to upload photos to google maps as wells. But I digress. My only point in mentioning this in this thread was to say something about how the program related to MightyRom and not about its cons/pros.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post

White is in the process now

Any eta on the white theme?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development