PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
So I finnaly got my phone unlocked on my work computer. Now I am trying to get mighty rom on the phone. I was reading and you are supposed to put the mighty rom file in the ruu file and then run the rom update utility.. But it just error 240... when it gets to going to the rom.. what do I need to do to fix this problem??? thanks again for everybody help!

Mighty has everything you need when you download his rom, it comes ready to install, all you have to do is run the Update Utility. If your getting an error, simply flash with a stock rom, then move to mighty. I have resolved many errors while trying to update when I flashed back to stock then re-flashed a custome one!!

you can try flashing from SD card, that might help too!!

Hope this helps!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pierhogunn is just getting started
Talking Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

I think you may have better luck if you

1. change the name of the .nbh file to raphimg.nbh
2. send the file to your SD card loaded in your touch pro
3. hold down the volume down button + hold down the power button
4. hit the reset button while still holding down the buttons
5. let the thing reboot, while holding down the buttons
6. when it asks if you want to flash the phone, hit the power button to say yes
7. take your phone with you to get some coffee/beer/beverage of your choice
8. enjoy your mighty-phone

you have just flashed the phone from the SD card, independent of your computer.

Hell, you could even go so far as to download the mightyrom to your phone over your 3G connection, unpack it, rename it ( still on your phone) and copy the file to your flash card...

that is how I flash my phone now, I don't even need my PC to do it

been doing that since MightRom 4.10

MightyROM 5
Old 04-03-2009, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Let me start off by saying this a beautifully executed rom. But is anyone else experiencing this issue. Whenever i go to the phone dial pad screen where you dial numbers, the dial pad or background doesn't cover the entire screen. I see a small piece of the scroll bar to the right of it. I don't know if this is because mighty made the scroll bar wider than the default one. I do like the wider scroll bar but would like it to be fully covered instead of sticking out partially. It only happens in this screen. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Let me start off by saying this a beautifully executed rom. But is anyone else experiencing this issue. Whenever i go to the phone dial pad screen where you dial numbers, the dial pad or background doesn't cover the entire screen. I see a small piece of the scroll bar to the right of it. I don't know if this is because mighty made the scroll bar wider than the default one. I do like the wider scroll bar but would like it to be fully covered instead of sticking out partially. It only happens in this screen. Thanks.

Mighty covered this a few posts back and it might of gotten archived already, but it is not a flaw, there wasn't supposed to be one but I believed he modified it to just show a small scroll bar.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfinx View Post
Hey guys, I haven't kept up with the thread, can someone tell me what are Tsowen Taskbar and HTC Rhodium/Topaz Notification Enhancements?
yeesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
So I finnaly got my phone unlocked on my work computer. Now I am trying to get mighty rom on the phone. I was reading and you are supposed to put the mighty rom file in the ruu file and then run the rom update utility.. But it just error 240... when it gets to going to the rom.. what do I need to do to fix this problem??? thanks again for everybody help!
motocrossy you give me a nigerian bank transfer vibe, with all the misspelling and repeated unrelated posts and stuff. Creeeepy

So just curious, is this still the thread where you can download and post about the MightyRom?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II on SERO

ejoshkim is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
that is correct TX_JAYCEE...
as much as people say they look, I really dont think they tried hard enough... they want to have it handed to them...
sometimes when im looking for something, i have to search alot of pages and different groups... once i see an attachment i downloaded and save it..

most of the time they say they actually searched and its just a few pages back... hahaha thats when everyone just doesn't bother.. then they get mad that no one responds... but it will be posted upto 4 or 5 times...
some do have legitimate questions cause the mods have deleted the thread.. like this one on Mighty gets so big so fast...
so try the search ontop of each thread..
Cause Mightyrom Rocks.....
GO MIKE... waiting for this new one coming soon..
I don't think you read my posts correctly.

I accurately posted that I was using the Mighty Rom 4.16.
I've also said that I've installed this Sprint Theme http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8E75934F1
I've also indicated that I've downloaded the transparent flip clock (via cab: R4R, mod by Nim Clock Transparent) and installed it. Which did not work. That is why I was asking for either a Sprint theme or Transparent clock that works together ON the Mighty Rom. If you felt that I was asking you to hold my hand every step of the way, I think you misunderstood.
Both downloads were result of hard work by the people who uploaded them and ME who searched and downloaded them. I understand that there are people who don't do basic searches but its not fun when I have to take your criticism. Having said all that I've thank'ed you for you trying....

Having said that...

I've...

1. Successfully Flashed with the Mighty Rom.
2. Hard Reset
3. Installed Sprint Theme found here (http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8E75934F1)
4. Soft Reset
5. Disable TF3D
6. Installed transparent flip clock (via cab: R4R, mod by Nim Clock Transparent) found http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ock#post804712
7. Soft Reset
8. Turned on TF3D
9. Result: No Transparent Flip Clock.
10. Reinstalled the Transparent Flip Clock WITH the TF3D on this time
11. Soft Reset
12. Result: No Transparent Flip Clock.

Am I doing something wrong? Did I download the wrong cab files?
Bottom line, I love the stability and quickness of the Mighty Rom 4.16 but want visuals of KK 1.8 (which sport the Sprint theme)

What I want in my next TP3:
-At least 25% thinner, 1.5GHz Snapdragon, 4" -720p Cap. Screen (nothing bigger), 2GB of ROM, 1GB of RAM, Flash!, Better Camera, Even better keyboard (is that even possible?)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

jeffyv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jeffyv Send a message via Yahoo to jeffyv Send a message via Skype™ to jeffyv

yo where the goodies at? lol
Old 04-03-2009, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyv View Post
yo where the goodies at? lol
totally guessing, but Mike wouldn't roll out TouchFlo2 or 6.5 until he had it rocking, and stable. My guess would be in a few days...could be tonight though..who knows.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-03-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Mighty covered this a few posts back and it might of gotten archived already, but it is not a flaw, there wasn't supposed to be one but I believed he modified it to just show a small scroll bar.
So its not a glitch on my phone then and you also have this on yours? hmm.... curious to know why he did that.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Wink Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejoshkim View Post
I don't think you read my posts correctly.

I accurately posted that I was using the Mighty Rom 4.16.
I've also said that I've installed this Sprint Theme http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8E75934F1
I've also indicated that I've downloaded the transparent flip clock (via cab: R4R, mod by Nim Clock Transparent) and installed it. Which did not work. That is why I was asking for either a Sprint theme or Transparent clock that works together ON the Mighty Rom. If you felt that I was asking you to hold my hand every step of the way, I think you misunderstood.
Both downloads were result of hard work by the people who uploaded them and ME who searched and downloaded them. I understand that there are people who don't do basic searches but its not fun when I have to take your criticism. Having said all that I've thank'ed you for you trying....

Having said that...

I've...

1. Successfully Flashed with the Mighty Rom.
2. Hard Reset
3. Installed Sprint Theme found here (http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8E75934F1)
4. Soft Reset
5. Disable TF3D
6. Installed transparent flip clock (via cab: R4R, mod by Nim Clock Transparent) found http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ock#post804712
7. Soft Reset
8. Turned on TF3D
9. Result: No Transparent Flip Clock.
10. Reinstalled the Transparent Flip Clock WITH the TF3D on this time
11. Soft Reset
12. Result: No Transparent Flip Clock.

Am I doing something wrong? Did I download the wrong cab files?
Bottom line, I love the stability and quickness of the Mighty Rom 4.16 but want visuals of KK 1.8 (which sport the Sprint theme)
I use this transparent flip clock, and I also use the white flip clock... they both work,,

I dont disable tf3d... some do and some don't work, some of the compress dont work..
but these 2 do work, i use them... when i change to another I uninstall one, then install the other...

I meant it in a general sense that some say they search but dont..
it wasn't said to u in general...
Attached Files
File Type: cab C07 TF3D Clock Un-Compressed.cab (47.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab White Clock.cab (389.8 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development